Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Day The Earth Stopped (Open To All)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
~The Day The Earth Stopped~ ~Form~ Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Other: Hometown: ~Mine~ Name: Ivy Stoken Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, whimsical, smart, don't get on her bad side. Looks: Long black hair in ponytail, black skin, skull bow in hair, white satin shirt with designs of flowers on it, blue shorts, pink shoes. Other: Lives with parents, has a dalmation named Sparky. Hometown: Africa ~Rules~ No cussing Only minor fights allowed, no violence unless its with a zombie or something like that. No dying All modern technology (cell phones, computers, etc) have been invented, so yes you may use them. You can be infected and turn into that monster but you have to be healed. Don't leave anyone out. Story: Many natural disasters have happened for no reasons, destroying houses, and also taking innocent lives. One group of heroes and heroines can only prevent further damage to life, before the Earth disappears forever....

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy looked around the wasteland. "Could use some painting, right Sparky?" she joked, looking at her dog on his leash. "Lets go back home, boy." He barked when the door opened and ran into the wasteland. "Sparky! No!! It's time to go home!" she yelled, struggling to stop the dog from taking her for a walk instead. But the gate closed, and they were in. "Bad dog!" Ivy scolded. She sat down on the dirt and waited for someone to come by. She checked her watch, and her phone rang. It was her mom. "Where are you!?" she scolded. "Sparky got us locked in the junkyard. Sorry." Ivy replied. "Oh, just be home by dinner. And don't talk to strangers!" her mom said, and hung up. Ivy heaved a sigh. "Moms.." she said rolling her eyes. "Now how do we get out of here?" she said, glancing at Sparky.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kitty Age: 16 Gender: F Personality: Loves trees and to climb is sneaky and a good hidder no one really notices her she crazy(fun not meantaly) Looks: Other: none Hometown: Ohio

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty wondered arounf the junkyard and heard a vocie oh shoot where to go she bolted up a hill but tripped and fell cutting open her knee she let out a small scream of pain she sat holding her knee blood trickled out covering her hand

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She didnt care she kept running but wasnt going so fast covering her knee slowed her down

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Broken heartz" wrote:

Kitty wondered arounf the junkyard and heard a vocie oh shoot where to go she bolted up a hill but tripped and fell cutting open her knee she let out a small scream of pain she sat holding her knee blood trickled out covering her hand
Sparky whined and took Ivy for a walk, again. "Hey you!" Ivy shouted as she got to the girl. "How did you cut that?" she said. Sparky licked the girl's knee for a second before Ivy pushed him away.

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
At first she just stared at the girl and the dog "well umm just a.. um a scrap meatal but im fine ive had worst done this will just add to all my scares" she held out one of her arm the were all scraped up. She bent over and ripped the bottom of her shirt and wraped her knee up.,

Posted By:
ImaWalker.;;_2262579 Lock
ImaWalker.;;_2262579
Star
Name: Necoli Nash Age: 16 Gender: Male Personality: Sweet, smart, quiet, sarcastic. Looks: Strawberry blond shaggy hair, skinny but strong. Bright blue eyes. Has a tattoo on his left shoulder of a flame. Other: Lives with younger sister.  Hometown: ...

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She just watched the girl as she tide the cloth around her knee

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
O_ o she is sort of perfect soa gave her a flaw. i will actually use it unlike some people.... Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by The Shadow) Age:16 gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly HometownDazedhanghigh China . looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment. and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard. Weapon(added) knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away.   I SHALL GVE MY STUPID PERFECT CHARRIE A FLAW * evil grin*: often, she will have blackout moments when she becomes so mad she falls into a sort of coma state where she is seeing illusions and she will hide for varying periods of time Other: I WANNA SANDWICH

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos