Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Your world has been taken over. Your family has been taken. You rome the empty strees of an abandined city, hoping to find someone who will help you take back your world and return to your family. No one has seen you in years. Rules No killing humans(only the people who took over your world) love is fine Form Name: Age: Looks: Perso: BioFrownShort) weapon of choise: Other: Mine: Name: Age:15 Looks: Perso: loves to explore and is a good hidder is friendly but has a temper(that rarely comes out) loves to climb Bio: Her mom dad and brother were taken away. She's lived by herself for 6 years. No one ever cared about her and she never cared for anyone but herself. Doesnt know how to control her feelings. weapon of choise: a pistol and dagger other:none

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(come join me in this roleplay)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
(lol Can i Join?) Name: Rosemary Florence Age: 17 Looks: (the tall one on the right) Perso: She is out of the way but when she does talk to people she tends to be a smart-alec. She isn't usually liked for her tendancies to joke about everything. Bio (Short) After her parents were taken away from her she ended up alone and has been for the past 5 years. weapon of choise: Bow and arrow Other: None

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(no i wont let you lol jk come on in)

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I, Jessica, join with the same charrie as a new life!?!?!?!?

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah you always could join it)

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(are we all ready to start)

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Can I join?] Name: Sonnet Story Ellington Age: 19 Looks:  Personality: Possessive, overpowering, jealous, cold hearted, and the snarler type. Biography: None because I suck at writing bios. Weapon: Crystal Rose.  Crystal Rose

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Ethan. Doesn't remember his last name. Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Has multiple personality disorder. Sometimes can be calmed, and sometimes angry as hell. Bio (Short): He was the third son of a family of scientists. They were taken by government because "They knew too much". Now, he is looking for vengeance. weapon of choice: Multiple Chemicals... (Is it okay?) Other: He has a puppy. He loves puppies.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(yea you two can join  im ready to start are you)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos