Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Love And War

Posted By:
Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98
StarStarStarStar
200 hundred years has past since the war between the fallen angles and devils now a time has become ten fallen angles well be picked  to protracted what is left of there home by any means. Love,trust,hate,betrayal are thrown into the battle now between fallen angles and there follow angles of heaven. Name: Victoria  Age: 17(in human years) weapon: death saith look like this: Bloody Rose back-story: she was banned from heaven for not taking the soul of a dieing child so god punished her for not listening to him. Know she well protracted the souls of every one with a pure soul, she can be a bit cold but she's really sweet and kind. 

Love is a beautiful thing its like a rose that never' s dies, like the moon all was shining bright in the dark, you can not make love go away or make it disperser because love will all was live on in side us all.
By: Skull Candy98

Love And War

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Very interesting.. Can I join? Oh, and I have a question. What do you mean by 'ten fallen angels well be picked to protracted (do you mean protect?) what is left of their home'?

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Love And War

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Can i join?Here's my form: Name: Luca Age: 16 human yrs Weapon: diamond katana Look: (coming soon but if u wanna know,it's the girl on the right on my profile pic)Back story: She was commanded to leave the dark side because she back-stabbed them on a war and helped the light side win. She was welcomed into heaven,knowing that she died being a bad person in jail but yet she was a good human. Luca is this heroic symbol but yet some of her habits make her cold sometimes.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Love And War

Posted By:
Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98
StarStarStarStar
yes i mean to protect and fallen angles mean angles that where punished by god there wings turn black and they can not enter heaven 

Love is a beautiful thing its like a rose that never' s dies, like the moon all was shining bright in the dark, you can not make love go away or make it disperser because love will all was live on in side us all.

Love And War

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Oooooohhh, okay. Can I join? Big Grin

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Love And War

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien Age: Looks 18 Weapon: Twin Pistols Looks like this: Back-Story: ehh, not sure xD)) Damien is very polite when meeting new people and is usually kind,caring, and very sweet. Yet he also has his dark side. He can be rude,sarcastic, and seem like a wicked person, but only towards people he really dislikes. Good?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Love And War

Posted By:
Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98
StarStarStarStar
I love it

Love And War

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alana Fitzgerlad Age: 16 Personality: she is very serious and doesn't relax,she is jumpy and always has a weapon on her, but she can be sweet and gentle Looks: profile pic Weapon: sword (( could you upload a picture i dunno how))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Love And War

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Grin Just wondering, but how many people do we need to start?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Love And War

Posted By:
Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98
StarStarStarStar
about ten people

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos