Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Love And War

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai! Big Grin

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Love And War

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i join?! if i can here is my forum) Name:Ereca Age: 15 (human yrs) wepon: machedy Looks : Back story: i dont really know) Ereca is very patient and impatient at the same time she loves to met new people she is nice,caring,and mostly positive.But she has a dark side as well she can be extremly cold hearted,rude, but she is like that with people she doesnt like.Oh and she can sometimes be lustful is it okay?

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love And War

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(I already made my form.So can i join?If yes then thanks)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Love And War

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(so what are we the fallen angels)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Love And War

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

(so what are we the fallen angels)
(( Guess so Big Grin ))

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Love And War

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(thx i got confused there)

Love Never Fails-

Love And War

Posted By:
Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98
StarStarStarStar
you can join

Love is a beautiful thing its like a rose that never' s dies, like the moon all was shining bright in the dark, you can not make love go away or make it disperser because love will all was live on in side us all.
By: Skull Candy98

Love And War

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
who me?

Love Never Fails-

Love And War

Posted By:
Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98
StarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

who me?
yes you

Love is a beautiful thing its like a rose that never' s dies, like the moon all was shining bright in the dark, you can not make love go away or make it disperser because love will all was live on in side us all.
By: Skull Candy98

Love And War

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
yay thx!

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you love the Philippines???

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos