Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you are wondering why there is a black rose", I started. "It is becuase a black rose means death. I can control death, remember". Ah, such a beautiful thing, a black rose.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is anyone here?)

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(No one is here. So I should go. Bye.)

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I was unconscious, my world fading behind me, the scene changing into....  I was sitting the middle of the living room, giggling as a man picked me up. "Now, now, Kuki! Don't get all giggly on me!" The man teased, poking me gently on the side. I giggled louder, a woman walking into the living room along with us. "Kuki, where is your brother, Wally?" She asked, searching frantically around the room. I shrugged, the man setting me on the ground. Suddenly, I heard a large  'crack', my eyes widening. What? I stood up slowly, seeing the man and woman rushing in front of me. I felt myself tackled to the ground, I couldn't move. Out in the yard- from what I could see from it- a small body lay.. A young boy with golden hair, laying motionless on the ground. "Wally!" I cried out, someone pinning me back to the ground. I heard another 'crack', my heart fastening. "Mum! Dad!" I screamed, reaching my hands up. I shivered, a large man- with dark black hair- his arm around my neck. I sputtered and coughed, my eyes widening. I saw a man holding a small black object, pointing it at the man and woman- my mum and dad! I struggled to get out of the mans grasp, but failed. It was too late. The man had pulled the small piece I saw beneath the black object- causing a light silver item- a whole bunch of them whizzing into my mother and father. I was frozen, fear taking over my body. I began crying silently- the men retreating from my house. I had a large scratch on my arm- from a knofe... I shivered, my legs feeling numb from the large weight that was upon them. I hugged my knees, my mother and father.. Wally.. all around me- drenched with red liquid- blood...

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up with a jolt, my brown hair covering my eyes. The television was still on, and I had fallen asleep on the couch. Sighing, I stood up and walked to the bathroom, taking a shower and fixed my now auburn brown hair. Dressing up into some warm clothes, I exited my cabin and walked onto the path.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis & I woke up. We dressed up in our usual clothing: Artemis wears a black suit, formal pants, & dress shoes, while I wear a blue formal dress. William & Karen flew in with our blue & black eyepatches. Mine was blue, Artemis' was black. After we tied are eyepatch on our left eye, we headed towards Maiiko's cabin, with William & Karen on our shoulders.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I was unconscious, my world fading behind me, the scene changing into....  I was sitting the middle of the living room, giggling as a man picked me up. "Now, now, Kuki! Don't get all giggly on me!" The man teased, poking me gently on the side. I giggled louder, a woman walking into the living room along with us. "Kuki, where is your brother, Wally?" She asked, searching frantically around the room. I shrugged, the man setting me on the ground. Suddenly, I heard a large  'crack', my eyes widening. What? I stood up slowly, seeing the man and woman rushing in front of me. I felt myself tackled to the ground, I couldn't move. Out in the yard- from what I could see from it- a small body lay.. A young boy with golden hair, laying motionless on the ground. "Wally!" I cried out, someone pinning me back to the ground. I heard another 'crack', my heart fastening. "Mum! Dad!" I screamed, reaching my hands up. I shivered, a large man- with dark black hair- his arm around my neck. I sputtered and coughed, my eyes widening. I saw a man holding a small black object, pointing it at the man and woman- my mum and dad! I struggled to get out of the mans grasp, but failed. It was too late. The man had pulled the small piece I saw beneath the black object- causing a light silver item- a whole bunch of them whizzing into my mother and father. I was frozen, fear taking over my body. I began crying silently- the men retreating from my house. I had a large scratch on my arm- from a knofe... I shivered, my legs feeling numb from the large weight that was upon them. I hugged my knees, my mother and father.. Wally.. all around me- drenched with red liquid- blood... Tears fled from my eyes, seeping into the suddenly lifeless feeling ground-  I awoke with a start, tears staining my frail face. I shuddered; sobbing lightly into my arm. I hopped off the bed, wincing slightly as I hit the ground. I looked at myself, I looked awful.. But who wouldn't? Just finding out they're parents had d!ed... I sobbed in the corner of the cabin, biting my bottom lip.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at Artemis. It looks like he gave Maiiko the dream. I heaved a sigh. What a mischief maker. We both entered in the cabin, & saw Maiiko crying.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I entered the forest once again, going away from civilization. Deciding to practice my fire, I sat down in the same spot as before, and began to concentrate. 

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Artemis' POV) I sesnsed a fire power about to be activated. So did Athena. She went off to keep an eye on her. I was left dealing with Maiiko.

Hello there.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Lion or Tiger?

how do i delete a private message thread?

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos