Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
In the land of Ooo, You discover and defeate evils with your best pal ever! Weather his name is Jake and he's a dog or if she's a cat named Cake. Here you will have lots of fun! You can either make your own character or pick from the list below. LSP aka Lumpy Space Princess Princess Bubblegum or prince Gumball(PB is open) Finn(Open) or Fiona(taken by KayKayZ) Jake or Cake(Jake is open) Marceline(Taken by ifinishbooks) or Marshall lee (Both are taken) Peepermint Butlor(open) Cinnamon Bun(open) Ice queen or Ice king(both open) Lady Rainicorn or Lord Monochromicorn (both open) BMO (open) Gunther(open) tree trunks(open) ( This was all the characters I could think of) OR FORM Name: Speices: Attire/ Clothing: Looks: Perso: Goodguy or bad guy: Weapon: Best buddy: ( Optional) Other: RULES NO PREGNET STUFF DONT MAKE PERFECT CHARACTERS DONT MAKE THIS ALL ABOT YOU DONT START WITHOUT ME Thats pretty much it :3

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Anybody?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Somebody's got to like adventure time?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Fiona! Big Grin

The shipping is strong with this one.

I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay, do also want to be anybody else?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Can there be a Marshall Lee, even if there is a Marceline?

I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Why not?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Then I shall be Fiona and Marshall Lee ;D

I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay I'm going to be gumball too.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
May i be cake?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity