Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia, as the only neutral on the boat, and the second youngest, was feeling AWESOME today. They were to set said today!!! Her heart skipped a beat as she realized she would be at sea!!! Sea!!! Her favorite place of all time. She glanced down at the waves and spotted a tail. Her smile dissappeared. Mermaids 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Juniper got up, using her scythe for a boost. All the other pirates on her ship were asleep so she decided to go exploring on the island. Hopping dow, she started lookibg at all the shops and pubs.

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi looked around the boat and spotted Johnny. "Aye!" She shouted, waving and walking over to where he was. "What're ya doing?" She asked, obviously happy today.

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Katerina had managed to find a small ledge and gap behind the decorative figure on the prow of the ship's hull, with her tail coiled around the wooden figure's waist it hadn't been all that hard to stay in place on the journey so far. She'd eaten and drank a lot before climbing aboard and stowing away there, her snake-like metabolism allowing her to live off of the meal since her body had remained fairly inactive, basking her tail in the sun had kept her warm, and the figure in front of her had kept most of the weather off, although on occasion she had been forced to wrap her coat around her tightly and enter a hibernation of sorts. One particularly cold night had managed to use most of her reserves, and she figured she'd need to catch some sort of food to keep her going until the ship reached it's next port. She sat lazily tying a hook to the end of some fishing line, it'd be far safer to do it this way than risk being caught by going onto the ship itself to steal food, so she'd make do, sitting here half-asleep as the ocean bounced the suns warm rays back into her hiding-hole.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"Basking in my own glory" he replied.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Marisol rolled her eyes and created a huge wave

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia rolled her eyes and paralyzed the wave by pointing at it. " mermaids, I forgot how dreadfully sassy they are. "

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"NUOHGOD." Johnny replied as a strong wave rocked the boat., sending him slamming into the side. He peered back towards its origin; some girl's head was sticking above the water. "Hey. Stop that." he told her.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi just nodded, smiling brightly. Even Johnny's ridicuous self confidence wouldn't ruin her mood. Suddenly, a huge wave rocked the boat. "Wah!?" She shouted in suprise, and slammed into the side of the boat.  She groaned and tried to keep her good mood. Mermaids...

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(more people can react to marisol) Marisol dove deep underwater to grab her trident she knew that there was going to be a fight or something big including her

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

What do you want to become when you will g...

SoMo- Ride

pretty little liars

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

The Banning Game