Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Well, since I got the information from wikipedia, it only says that it cannot be killed. With further research, it says that the Aᴜғʜᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ is a shapeshifting spirit that devours humans. So, I would guess it is not able to be killed.]

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Well, Ghost of Wilderness, I can not really accept your character if it is literally unkillable, though you may join if you change that particular detail to being 'killable by being stabbed' and the like.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Well, I don't think any of us are going to be killed.... I was wondering that the only way she can be killed is by being stabbed by a dagger that has been cursed by an elven witch.]

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((If all danger is taken out of the game, what is the sense of playing it? My character, Helbrecht, was almost drowned by another character, and he only stopped her by breaking her arm and forcing her to drag him back to the surface.

Really, just change your character to being killable, only then can we accept you, it simply serves as a blance-factor.

Besides that, how would you like to have your characters join the ship? Do you want them to be regular crewmembers who have been on since the start of the RP, in which case they would either slash with axes at the tentacles or fire at them with rifles.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Well, I see your point. Anywho, is the cursed dagger idea fine, or can she only be killed with a simple weapon? 

I was honestly thinking that you [or the members] notice in them, however, the regular crew members idea is fine.]

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Well, the cursed dagger idea is not foolproof, one would still be able to just pour molten metal over her, let it cool and harden, then dump her in the ocean for all eternity as a living statue.

Really, just allow her to be killable by normal weapons. Though perhaps said dagger would be able to take away your character's shapeshifting ability until the curse is broken?

If you want your character to have her own storyline, then you can message me and I will build it into the RP with your instructions if you want.

All of you can do that, I will be happy to fulfill your wishes. Now, waiting on Shadeslayer to have the Kraken react.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
A thunderous crack was heard, and a crack appeared across the middle of the ship.
The beast was attempting to pull the vessel in two, oblivious to the guns.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Another effect was that one of the 'smaller' tentacles, though only comparatively so as by normal Kraken-standards they were still gargantuan, swiped for the axemen.

Helbrecht was hit frontally, the force behind the beast's alien-appendage catapulting the massive knight over the riflemen, before slamming brutally into a wooden wall.

With a grunt, Helbrecht ignored the ache in his back and most likely broken ribs, dented breastplate screeching as he lifted himself back up again out of wooden splinters.

His fiery visor glew an even brighter, more baleful red as he raised his now-weaponless fist against the beast's tentacles, shouting "YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME, CREATURE? I WILL TEAR YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT IF I HAVE TO, I WILL MOUNT YOUR SKULL ON MY SHIP'S PROW!"

Turning back to his crew, most of whom had stepped away from the tentacle after having seen their captain thrown back, he roared "DO NOT JUST STAND THERE YOU FOOLS! BRING THE OIL AND THE FIRE! WE SHALL SET THE BEAST AFLAME!"

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ash
Species: Vampire
Personality: Fearless, boastful, likes to think of himself as 'second in command', laughs at others
mistakes, stuck up. One to backtalk, even though he still listens.
Bio: Ash earned his name from liking to roll in the ashes of those he had killed when he was young. Ash killed his own parents, seeing as they annoyed him with their, 'rules'. He's new to the crew, never having been a pirate before.
Weapon: He has the gun in the photo, it's gold. It's bullets are strong, but it's ammo easily runs out and constantly need to be reloaded.
Powers: He bites.. With his fangs.. (derp.) plus super strength and speed. Ash can't run forever, though, and he can't lift more than one heavy thing.
Appearance:
Other: Ash thinks highly of himelf, and admired his 'unlawful good looks' as he calls it. Although, Ash is hopeless for ever getting a girl because of his self-loving ways.

[ I felt there was a huge lacking in male characters. Anyway, I'll reply along with this. If you see anything in the form I must fix, point it out. Ash won't be coming in until later, after the death of the Kraken.]

Kairi searched the deck frantically and found a discarded axe. Quickly picking it up, she hoisted it above her head, and swung it down onto the wet tentacle with force, where the snake girl was attacking. "Why.. Won't.. You.. DIE?!" Growled Kairi, once again swinging the axe down.

Losing her balance, the axe swung and just brushed the top of the snake's head. Kairi caught herself, and held it in place, apologizing for the little accident. Luckily, the girl was uninjured.

She saw the tentacle was closer to being cut off, but there it still hung, taunting her in a way that infuriated her. Bringing it up, she swung it back down. "UNGODLY BEAST!"

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
After a few glares in the direction of the human who had nearly hit her, Katerina stopped her attack on the tentacle, and after she sheathed the axes hurried over to the stockpiles to grab a barrel of oil, holding it in both hands because of it's mighty weight she dragged it across the deck and over to the tentacle, setting it down with a thump.

She breathed heavily for a few moments stretching backwards to hear her spine click once or twice.

Snakes weren't meant for heavy lifting.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Rio or Rango

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos