Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((You are free to post now))

"GET THE WATERBUCKETS! PUT THESE FIRES OUT!" Helbrecht called a few moments after the tentacles retreated.

Soon, a line of buckets was created, water was, fortunately, in rich supply after all.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
On the far horizon, a small, unknown landmass could be seen. At this distance, the details were unknown.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi had been hit by two tentacles once, and flew off to the other side of the ship, her back hitting a hard wood wall. Vision blurry, she couldn't even make a noise as everything faded and her head fell limply to the side. A stream of blood dribbled from her lip down to her chin, a red mark staining her white shirt.

[Not dying by the way.]

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Seeing the small island suddenly appearing, when before they had been on open sea, with nothing even remotely near, was quite strange...

But not unwelcome. The ship needed to be repaired, otherwise they would not be able to take the fight back to the Kraken.

"HELMSMAN!" Helbrecht called out.

No answer came. This was not like that girl...

Looking around, scrutinizing the individual faces of the pirates working in the bucket-line, Kairi was not under them.

Helbrecht searched what remained of the upper deck, crimson visor sweeping around, until finally...

She had been catapulted against a wood, a thin trail of blood running from her open mouth.

"KAIRI!" the knight's voice called out again, and again no reply.

If one had listened to the booming voice, one might have deduced a measure of worry.

Regardless, the knight walked over to her, the slightest bit of waver in his stride, what with his broken ribs and damaged back.

Upon reaching her, he kneeled down, back held straight, as he inspected her for further injuries, till he judged that she was still alive, and would most likely recover, at least from a surface-observation, he was not a doctor, after all.

As such, he picked the slight girl up, walked over the main deck and entered what remained of his quarters, before setting her down on what he had long ago judged as his 'bed', which still was only a wooden framework, but still held her that her rest would be a little more comfortable than on the ship's floor and burning air.

Returning to his position behind the ship's steering wheel, while entirely ignoring the questioning glances some of the crew threw at him, he took control over the ship, of which the main mast was still functioning, and began to navigate the Devil's Secret toward the strange island.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Katerina moved as quickly as she could to the pump-stack, opening it and beginning to pump furiously with her arms.

She wasn't going to be shipwrecked again.

No.

As her arms grew weary she switched the pumping to her tail, and then back again to her arms when this grew tired.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi had not stirred, the only thing to indicate she was alive was the delayed rising and falling of her chest. Getting hit by two of those tentacles would normally put somebody in a coma for a week, but since Kairi was a faster healer she'd be up in about a day and a half or two.

[Okay well Ash is coming in soon, and Kairi is going out for awhile.]

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sheathed Detractorem, jumping aside just as another tenticak shot out from under her. She hopped over large holes and thumping tenticles. As she reached the deck, she noticed a few others had set the beast on fire

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana:

I had tied a rope around the railing and my waist. I grabbed ten bucket and jumped off of the ship, stopping myself from plunging into the water by letting my feet grind against the ship's wood.

Not bothering to go down any more, I bent my back backwards, letting my arm reach the ocean water. Water flowed inside of the buckets, and I immediately climbed back up the ship. Once on the deck, I stood straight and tore the rope from me. Walking towards Rocco, who was currently turning off fires, I set five more of them by his side. 

Running towards the other side of the ship, I began to turn off more fires.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi's black wings grew out of her back and grabbed six buckets in each hand, and flew off of the ship and down below, filling the buckets with freezing water. Flying back up, she glided above of the flames while pouring water down on them.

She wouldn't have had done this before, but she actually felt pity for the crew members.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...so...um...what's happening....um...yeah....confused?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Debating Tips

Profile Pic Updates!

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

Profile Pic Updates!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

We the Kidz

latest videos