Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[A Kraken was attacking, but the ################# was driven away, and now everyone is trying to put out a fire that they used on it.]

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((@Gupi: we left the port-city to get back to proper piratin'... only that we instead were attacked by a giant kraken who almost tore our ship in half, although we managed to drive it back for now with fire, we will definitely not survive another attack.

Fortunately, an island suddenly appeared, quite close, strange considering that before the Kraken attacked, nothing that even remotely looked like an island was close. Helbrecht is currently moving the remnants of the ship towards it, while everyone else is putting out the firest that spread to the ship.))

While Helbrecht was indeed qutie focused on the task at hand, the one of navigating what could yet barely pass for a ship towards the small island, and having it stay in one piece while at it, he still yet noticed the strange newcome, the one who suddenly grew wings, while pallid white skin gave her an ethereal appearance...

He had seen her before... but where...

Standing behind the steering wheel, watching as she took up flight and poured water over the flames, the dark knight called out "You there! Where did you suddenly come from? You are not part of my crew, and I know each of their faces!"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi had turned out another streak of flames as Helbrecht called her out. She looked up with no such emotion, the reflection of the fire showing in her white eyes. "For the moment, you do not need to know my name," she yelled back as she poured another bucket of water. 

Seeing that she had already finished them, she flew back down off of the ship, refilling the buckets. Gliding up once again, she resumed on turning off the flames.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"I could not care less about your name." the knight retorted with an impassive voice, before asking "Can you kill?"

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi landed on her feet as she set off the last flame of fire from one side of the ship. As Helbrecht asked if Laxmi was capable of killing, she simply shrugged. "Depends if it's really necessary."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Unmoving, from behind the steering wheel, the massive knight scrutinized the female, visor glowing a baleful red.

"It is always necessary if you wish to be part of my crew. You may take whatever loot you like, but all the blood and skulls are mine to sacrifice to the god of ######. Besides such, there are restrictions you have to obey; if someone surrenders, if they possess no weapon, you must spare them and take them prisoner instead. You are only allowed to battle those who can #### ###, such is my creed."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi rose her eyebrows as she turned off more flames on the right side of the boat, who most crewmembers were working on. "Well, the only reason I came here is to steal your own loot... but being part of a pirate's ship doesn't seem so harmful."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
For a moment, there was silence.

Then the knight's voice boomed again "So you wish to steal the blood and the skulls of worthy enemies that I sacrificed to the Blood God?"

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi's eyebrows once again at the dark knight's burst. "I never said skulls and blood, I'm not a cannibal," Laxmi scoffed and glared at the back of the knight's armoured head. "I came here for gems and gold."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"I do not eat them. I sacrifice them." The knight clarified "If you want gems and gold, I have no need for such, ask the others or loot whatever ship or..." he nodded towards the slowly-approaching island "... landmass we defeat has to offer. Are we clear? Do you place yourself under my command and, by extension, that of the Blood God?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is human activity a substantial cause of g...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos