Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( XD can I finish it off? I'm getting bored of the giant centipedes. ))

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Please do, and next time you can ask me something like this via comment or something like that. Besides that, as you can see by my low-post-frequency today, I can barely concentrate, feel quite bad, unable to post properly. See you tomorrow again.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia jumped from a tree advancing on the leader. It paid her no attention, it kept advancing on the Captain. She gulped and thought, think about what you're doing! But there wasn't the to think. She unsheathed Dectorium, she flicked her write and the blade expanded, blowing straight through the middle of leader's body. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus had come out of the water on the opposite side of the small island. She lay down until heard gunshots and some sort of a fight, jumping up she sprinted in teh direction of the noise. Suddenly a silence fell.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Name: Benjamin Wright

Species: Vilkacis

Personality: Quiet, takes orders easily, has a gentle heart, and is stubborn.

Bio: Benjamin lived his life as a wild child, living in the woods, roaming with other wolves. He was basically abandoned by his parents when he was baby, leaving him to be raised by a pack of wolves.

Weapons: Claws that grow sharp and long, and a scythe.

Powers: Shapeshifts into a large wolf, and can charm speak.

Appearance: Straight medium auburn hair that reaches his shoulders, light olive skin, gray eyes with a hint of pale blue, medium sized eyelashes, straight edged nose that is a bit turned up, and Canyon Coral lips. Athletic build and is 6'7 in height.

Other: A Vilkacis is a person with a spirit of a wolf.

Name: Jubilee King

Species: Were-leopard

Personality: She's short tempered, and does lash out a certain people. She's also kind hearted and very determined, and also fearless. Doesn't liked being joked or talked of, and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Bio: Kept secret.

Weapons: Her claws, a whip, and a dagger.

Powers: Shapeshifts into a large leopard, and has visions.

Appearance: Straight butterscotch hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders, fair skinned,  eyes that are a vivid color of aquamarine, and eyelashes that reach midway to the top of her eyelids. Camelot's Country pink lips, a celestial shaped nose, hourglass shaped figure and 6'1 in height.

Other: A were-leopard is pretty self explanatory. 

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, they can join

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry, I was not able to come online yesterday, I was HIGHLY busy.

As for your, Pucca, how would you prefer to have your characters join? Right now, the only two possibilities would be to have them always have been part of the crew, or have them be shipwrecked on the island and join the crew now out of necessity.

If you wish for more details as to the surroundings and the earlier happenings, then just ast and I shall deliver.))

WIth an inhuman scream, a sound grating on any human's ear-drums, the leader's upper torso was pierced by the suddenly-arriving strange weapon of Maia, too focused had she been on trying to quickly finish off the wounded Helbrecht, too certain in her victory, but also the bloodloss suffered by the gaping wound in her neck, courtesy to the vampire's scythe.

Then, as she was frozen in shock at the already mortal injury, Helbrecht's fist, though he weakened himself, finally managed to connect with the creature's insectoid face, the plated fist's impact with the chitinious material creating a sickening crunching sound.

Like a ragdoll, the leader was thrown back, landing several feet from the knight.

At their leader's demise, the remaining centipedes hissed and chittered, before turning around, most of them dying by being stabbed in the back by the enraged pirates, and attempted to retreated into the jungle in a chaotic run for bestial survival.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Silence set in over the blood-soaked battlefield, the pirates beginning to tend to the wounded, though none of them dared approaching the now-again kneeling figure of Helbrecht, who appeared to be staring, unresponsively, at his right hand, still clutched around the medallion, thin trickles of blood still flowing down his form.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia retracted her blade, she frowned. " you can never be too careful. " she spat. She turned around and wiped Dectorium on her jeans. She stared at the thing laying on the ground. It was so......weird. Foreign. She almost expected it to pop up again, perfectly fine. Her eyes traveled up the blood rivers that stained the battle field. She gasped. Helbrecht was so damaged. He was staring at the medallion he usually wore in the hold in the middle of the chest plate in his armor

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
As Carduus arrived at the horrifying scene before her she fell backwards in shock and disgust.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

Chiken vs Pizza

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos