×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 3474

(Lol i want to see i guy as a bunny that would make my day but i understand)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2010
Posts: 3197

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Never, you might not be able to join and I REALLY want you too, but then I'd have to mess up the whole list of characters and that's very confusing to me seeing seeing as I'm only a kid. I'd have to take one thing out of the list but then you would be left out while the others are all in and I'm not sure a guy wants to be like a bunny or something so my brain is out of control. T_T)
-Sighs- Okay, let my make my form with both of the characters.
(Are you sure? You can take as much time as you want when posting I just really don't want to force you although I do want you in because you are a great roleplayer, just like everybody else here.)


The shipping is strong with this one.


I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 1822

"KayKayZ" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Never, you might not be able to join and I REALLY want you too, but then I'd have to mess up the whole list of characters and that's very confusing to me seeing seeing as I'm only a kid. I'd have to take one thing out of the list but then you would be left out while the others are all in and I'm not sure a guy wants to be like a bunny or something so my brain is out of control. T_T)
-Sighs- Okay, let my make my form with both of the characters.
(Are you sure? You can take as much time as you want when posting I just really don't want to force you although I do want you in because you are a great roleplayer, just like everybody else here.)
I'm sure, also could you put bunny as taken? :3 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 2154

(may i join but what am i gonna be?? everything is taken))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2010
Posts: 3197

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Never, you might not be able to join and I REALLY want you too, but then I'd have to mess up the whole list of characters and that's very confusing to me seeing seeing as I'm only a kid. I'd have to take one thing out of the list but then you would be left out while the others are all in and I'm not sure a guy wants to be like a bunny or something so my brain is out of control. T_T)
-Sighs- Okay, let my make my form with both of the characters.
(Are you sure? You can take as much time as you want when posting I just really don't want to force you although I do want you in because you are a great roleplayer, just like everybody else here.)
I'm sure, also could you put bunny as taken? :3
(Yes, I did before you asked XD is the bunny going to be a guy or a girl, that would be hilarious with a boy with bunny ears but also pretty cute. xD sparx can you make your forms? (-: )


The shipping is strong with this one.


I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 1822

"KayKayZ" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Never, you might not be able to join and I REALLY want you too, but then I'd have to mess up the whole list of characters and that's very confusing to me seeing seeing as I'm only a kid. I'd have to take one thing out of the list but then you would be left out while the others are all in and I'm not sure a guy wants to be like a bunny or something so my brain is out of control. T_T)
-Sighs- Okay, let my make my form with both of the characters.
(Are you sure? You can take as much time as you want when posting I just really don't want to force you although I do want you in because you are a great roleplayer, just like everybody else here.)
I'm sure, also could you put bunny as taken? :3
(Yes, I did before you asked XD is the bunny going to be a guy or a girl, that would be hilarious with a boy with bunny ears but also pretty cute. xD)
I decided to put bunny as a girl. x3 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2010
Posts: 3197

@vanillacupcake454- I'm sorry it's all taken and it would be uneven. I'm really sorry DX)


The shipping is strong with this one.


I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 1822

Name: Lilian Cynara Jackson Age: 20 Half Breed: Bunny Appearance:  Clothing: She wears whatever she likes, but she covers herself with a black cloak.  Personality: Quiet, emotionless, mysterious, has an attitude and is bossy.  Power: Shadows and poison. Weapons:  The arrow heads have different poisons, but only two have electricity. Turkish Dagger ♦ ♦ ♦ Name: Christopher Alexander Jackson  Age: 20 Half Breed: Snake Appearance:  Clothing: Whatever he likes, also wears a black cloak.  Personality: Just like Lillian. Powers: Poison and lightning. Weapons: Levitas Eclipse The sword is Levitas, which means lightning in Latin. -Obviously, you can tell they're brother and sister.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 3474

(can we call Christopher 'Chris'....or maybe Alex)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2010
Posts: 3197

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

Name: Lilian Cynara Jackson Age: 19 Half Breed: Bunny Appearance: -Will add them- Clothing: She wears whatever she likes, but she covers herself with a black cloak. Personality: Quiet, emotionless, mysterious, has an attitude and is bossy. Power: Shadows and poison. Weapons: -Will add them- Name: Christopher Alexander Jackson Age: 20 Half Breed: Snake Appearance: -Will add them- Clothing: Whatever he likes, also wears a black cloak. Personality: Just like Lillian. Powers: Shadows and poison. Weapons: -Will add them- -Obviously, you can tell they're brother and sister.-
(No, really? xD Well all we need is sparx to make her form and we can start. ^ ^ I'll start us off though.)


The shipping is strong with this one.


I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by fairytailfan123
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by HeyItsTrashcan
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by fairytailfan123
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by TXSL9
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54