Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She held into his sleeve "I diddnt know... I'm sorry.." she tried shoving her wings into her shirt, suffering. She swiveled her head around to see Pete approaching with the girl Pete called out "are you guys, err, good I guess?" he patted the girls shoulder as they approached.

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Shad looked at the girl incredulously, feeling a slight shock when he was touched. "What's your name?" He asked idly, as he walked along, still a bit angry from her revealing everything. Skyler attacked James out of the tree, thinking he was a squirrel or something. She tackled him onto the ground and clawed at him, until she noticed he was like her. Uh.. oh... She thought, her pupils dilating.

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca's eyes darted around to see if anyone else was here seeing nobody she looked at Juniper and Shad but most of all Ereca eyed Juniper's wings they were beatuiful so beautidul that it was hard to believe they were real she looked up at Pete then back at the others thinking the coast was clear Damien was human once again but with large black wings he jumped out of the tree a shot came out by his head he ran and finally finding the others he huffed "why are they chasing us?!what the hell is going on!!?" he asked them

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"juniper! An don't worry, they thought I was cheating people and stuff. They thoughtbi was a big liar!" she continued to hold on. Pete made his way over to shad and juniper "you guys are, like us right?" he noticed the bulge in junipers shirt indicating her wings.

Mind Honey
You don

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilian and Christopher walked by each other, not letting themselves loose each other. They both wore their cloaks as the walked down the dark path.  (Sorry that it's short, I need to know where the setting is.)

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Skyler attacked your guy evem xD) Shad looked at everyone else and scowled. "Yeah, whatever. Come on.. Juniper, if we hang around these people any longer we'll be spotted." He said, and started to walk away.

M T D

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh....srryEmbarrassed) Damien glared at Skyler "human of half breed?" he asked her pinning her to a tree his black wings showing behind his back he looked into her eyes Ereca looked around desperatly for a place to hide she hugged herself "Wait" she called out to Shad "......if we stay together we wont be spotted (GTG people!!!!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked back at the others "but wouldn't we stand a better Vance against the mean people if there were more of us?" Pete crossed his arms the. Barked "yea, well do better in a group" Junipers antenna pricked up "u-umm mister? Th-they're here..." some police approached them

Mind Honey
You don

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where are you guys right now? o.o)

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw ok bye DX) Skyler stared at him, alarmed and shocked. She avoided eye contact, instead staring at his large wings. "Errr.. I... I uhh..." She couldn't really answer since she was frozen, but her tail swished behind her and her ears were up. Shad looked back at that girl and then at Juniper. He rolled his eyes. "Well, whatever. But if we do you'll be the ones taking the damage." He said, rudely. He walked over to the group and crossed his arms. Then he saw the police and was thankful he had kept his wings folded. "Juniper! Hide your wings!" He whispered/hissed.

M T D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)

Who likes Harry styles

Do You Like Kristen Stewart?