Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi crouched on the ground, drawing in the dirt. He was currently, blindfolded, as usual, he enjoyed not seeing for some reason. He stood and started walking around, alerted of the position of things by the earth. His powers with the earth allowed him to 'see' using his feet really. He sighed, he wasn't feeling very happy today. He could hear a bird fluttering around, he hated birds and all flying things.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by Her nickname Shadow p) Age:16  gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly.  Spiecies: Shapeshifter/elemental Side:Light Social role: uh....thief? Powers: she can control nature and she can shapeshift  Pet: she has a pet wolf and a cottonmouth snake looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment.. and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak  perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard.   Weapon) knoves, a bow and arrow, and a sword  bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away. She ran to a small village where she became an excellent thief and very well known. Nobody knew what she looked like, they never saw her. They nicknamed her Queen of Thieves. She was seen once in her life and was renamed Shadow I SHALL GVE MY STUPID PERFECT CHARRIE A FLAW * evil grin*: often, she will have blackout moments when she becomes so mad she falls into a sort of coma state where she is seeing illusions and she will hide for varying periods of time  Other: I WANNA SANDWICH

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex saw Daichi and continued walking silently. "Dai?" She walked up and poked him in the shoulder.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

(May I join?)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Alex saw Daichi and continued walking silently. "Dai?" She walked up and poked him in the shoulder.
Daichi smiled, he could recognize Alex by her voice. "Alex....How are you?" He asked, rubbing his shoulder with a playful pout. Since he wasn't paying attention, his hand scraped against a tree. "Stupid tree" he muttered.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus walked past the two talking"Don't disrespect the tree"she said, alot harsher then her normal voice. She countinued on her path to her own tree, she was tired and didn't want to deal with anybody right now. Eliza nodded to Jasper,"One has entered the circle, the meeting shall begin as we wait for more to arrive."she spoke mostly to the moon but smiled and faced Jasper"Good Evening" (Btw, Don't get Good and Bad mixed up with Dark and Light. Dark see themselves as good and Light as bad, same goes for Light.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jomeimei approved, Quincee can join. Silly, you can join but no you can not be Co-head of the council)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where may I post? Also, I can only post twice and then I have to leave.)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned into a human "ya don't disrespect me!" I said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled lightly, ignoring Carduus like normal. "Ah, leave the poor tree alone. Just because you refuse to take off your blindfold doesn't mean you have to be mean to trees when you happen to hit one. I bet you don't even remember what I look like," Alex teased. She was only really particularly nice to Daichi.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos