Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

For the Love of an Immortal

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia laughed quietly and looked at Anubis throwing another one at him. She smirked and looked over at the people throwing two more pine cones at them, wacking two people on the head.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
Avery: I kissed him back.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis rolled his eyes, smiling, & threw another pine cone at Olivia & the clueless people.  "Well, what would you call this?  A pine cone fight?  They certainly are taking a while to find us", he whispered to Olivia.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle:
I kissed her again, lovingly

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia smirked. "yeah..." She whispered back, grinning. She got another pine cone, laughing quietly and chucked it at another guy. The looked around till he spotted us. She smirked and threw another one at the guy.

^^ its true

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis smirked.  "Well, someone found us, but I will just wipe his memory manually".  He threw three pine cones at the male, knocking him out.  "This is entertaining".

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia laughed, smirking. "nice. This is fun." She ginned and threw another one, but at the girl who was walking over to the male.

^^ its true

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis smiled teasingly.  "You ruined a perfectly romantic moment!  I might as well do the same".  He threw another pine cone at the girl.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia laughed smirking. "oh well. too bad. so sad." she grinned chucking another pine cone at the gril.

^^ its true

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis smirked.  "Then again, I am not much of a fan when it comes to romance.  I would suck the blood out of human then get caught up with romance".  He threw another pine cone at the girl.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos