Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
These teenagers and young adults are very low profile, and are very quiet and dark. When they get taken to a mansion and forced to live together, love forms betwwen this group, as well as hate, trust, and lies. All of them have a secret, will they eventually tell the truth about why they are so dark and mysterious? Name: Age: (17-24) Personality: Secret: (Can be a power*only one, or basically anything) Short bio: (Optional) Looks: Weapon: (If they have one) Other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i join? If so ill make my forms once I get to a computer [on here on my phone])

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? It's alright if I can't Big Grin

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes you may all join! xD)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[Can I join?]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? And by the way, you make some really awesome roleplays Big Grin)

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Crey Ramone Age: (17-24) 20 Personality: Dark, mysterious, cold hearted, quiet, independant, a bit mean, emo Secret: When he was in his teenage years at about 17, he killed someone using a power that he had. His power was having long invisible arms that only reached to 12 feet. Short bio: After he accidentally killed the person out of pure anger, he put them inside a brick wall and cleaned up everything to hide his crime. Then, he ran away and was caught by the cops and was forced by his parents into the mansion Looks: Weapon: is invisible arms, and a knife Other: N/A Name: Jamal Stinger Age: (17-24) 18 Personality: Independant, quiet, shy, depressed, emo Secret: She can hurt people from the inside out by taking some of her life force. But she barely uses it because it slowly kills her if she does. But out of pure rage, she killed her whole family, leaving a bloody mess with no trace she did it. Her sunt sent her to the mansion because she was acting depressed Looks: Weapon: A pistol and a knife Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aaliyah Knight Age: 20 Personality: shy sometime. She is quiet && 'sometimes mean. She can be nice && 'caring. Secret: she can compell you to do whatever she wants you to do by looking in your eyes; thats why she does not use eye contact. Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Weapon: none. Other: none.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Haha thank you! And yes you may join xP))

Why, you may ask?

Dark and Mysterious

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank You! Big Grin Name: Alexander 'Alex' Age: 19 Personality: May seem a bit odd,mysterious and secretive at times. He is quiet and polite, and also has a few trust issues. This makes it hard for people to get to really know him. He is actually very mischievous, sweet, kind, and courageous.. when he wants to be. Secret: He can control the elements of wind and fire. Short Bio: Erm.. might add later xD Looks: Weapon: A small dagger that had a jet black blade with an ivory handle. Other: Nah

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved