Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

No Humans Allowed! (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
This is an "ATJ" roleplay, meaning you must ask, and if either I or DemiForever say no, then you can't join. Sorry. D: Also, when I say "No Humans Allowed," I really mean it. No human characters whatsoever, please. Not even the teachers or headmaster[it's a boarding school] are humans. Thanks! But yea, the basic plot of this is a boarding school that has opened for supernatural teens. Each receives a letter of invitation, and can either accept or decline. It doesn't get much more simple than that... Anyways, so here's a form. Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wears: Species: Abilities: Other: Mine shall be up shortly.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(...May I?)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm fine with it. :3)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thankie. :3)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

May I join?
(I'll ask Demi if you can.)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yay! People are already joining. x3 I've never saw Ifinishbooks RP before, but I'm sure she's great! She may join. (:}

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm going ahead and making mine... Demi, where are yooou? D: Name: Yuu Bokumin Age: Looks about fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: Yuu has soft, snowy hair, which most believe is dyed, and pale skin. The young girl's hair is cut off above her shoulders, just at her neck, and is very choppy, also having "scene bangs" that are swept to the left. Her eyes have a light gray color, and have splashes of ocean blue and red in them. She has black eyeglasses with a slight thick rim and is always wearing eyeliner and mascara, because it brings out a glow in her eyes[so her parents said]. Yuu stands at average height for her age, maybe a bit shorter, and has a tattoo of yang on her left palm, and yin on her right palm. She claims that they are markings, not tattoos, but everyone else likes to call them that. That's why no one knows she has them anymore. Wears: Yuu likes wearing white skinny-legged pants, black shell-toe sneakers with rainbow laces and a rainbow "seat-belt" belt paired with a gray t-shirt[tucked into the jeans] that has a rainbow on it with a "chibi face" and Japanese symbols. Species: Seems almost human, but is called an elemental. Abilities: Her dominant element is air, and it's rare for someone of her kind to control more than just one element, so no one really knows how she can do it. The secret is that she can easily bend the oxygen[air, obviously] in fire and water, therefore allowing her to control the elements and make them do whatever she wants them to. That's the reason she can control most main elements, but not earth. That is also why she can't create water or fire, but can create air easily. Other: Yuu, being an elemental[more specifically an air elemental], has a certain fighting style that pertains to her element. The air elementals have an evasive style of combat, meaning they avoid fighting at all costs. They refuse to kill, hate the concept of death, and don't like hurting people for their own personal gain. Although air elementals are kind and caring, as well as being nonviolent, they do have a bit of a short temper and can be set off pretty easily, especially when people don't listen to them. She's a bit more severe in that aspect, so she doesn't talk to others very much. Her favorite activities are meditating, drinking tea, reading, painting, and writing letters to others. She is "stuck in the past," as most say, since she uses paint brushes to write and uses scrolls for letters, but she just finds that activity more enjoyable. She's always wanted to find someone like her, but has a hard time with it, so she tries to seem more modern by wearing modern day clothing and accessories. lolidunno. :3 This is a character I came up with while watching Avatar, so sorry if it isn't very good...XD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name:Lily Nature Age:12 Look:Long brown hair.Has green wings that can come out.Green eyes Gender:Female Other:Mother is Mother nature.She is a goddes.My birth mark is on my arm.It looks like a leaf.She had bad child hood memories Personality:Fun.Bubbly.Adventourous.Nice.

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Love+Plants" wrote:

(May I join?) Name:Lily Nature Age:12 Look:Long brown hair.Has green wings that can come out.Green eyes Gender:Female Other:Mother is Mother nature.She is a goddes.My birth mark is on my arm.It looks like a leaf.She had bad child hood memories Personality:Fun.Bubbly.Adventourous.Nice.
I'm not quite sure you would fit well in this particular roleplay. D: If Demi wants you to join, though, then I'll let you.

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos