Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

No Humans Allowed! (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
b sides I'm sry if I'm sounding pushy or something but wat skool do ya go to cuz I've never heard of that type of  fight cuz my skool is way worse

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't want to flood this RP with a pointless argument, so let me end it. (: Okay, you don't want to be around a character based of Lucifer, so your out. I'm sorry, but its whats best. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
tevs

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join this roleplay? I shall change anything if needed ^^] Name: Christine "Chris" West Age: 16 Gender: Female. Looks:  Wears: Chris usually wears a light orange hoodie, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Underneath her hoodie she is always wearing a light green t-shirt with the words 'Forever and Always' en-laced in a black. She usually wears dark blue jeans, a light brown belt that is hidden under her shirt. For shoes she usually has dark gray worn out converse. To top it off, she sometimes wears a chain bracelet. Species: Dark Angel.  Abilities: Chris is able to fly with her intense black feathery wings, but never truly does. She can read your mind when you touch her, but if you block her out, it will damage part of her mind-- causing her to blackout. Other: She is Japanese, but doesn't really have an accent. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Wallace "Odd" Mianna Age: 17 Gender: Male. Looks:  Wears: Odd usually wears a light red t-shirt with pure white stripes along the sleeves, and over the lining around his neck. He sometimes has a dark brown jacket, along with some rebellion type of black fingerless gloves. He usually wears black jeans-- which cover his black and white chucks. Species: Demon. Abilities: Odd is able to camouflage himself into anyone, but cannot camouflage into an object. Other: Odd is Australian, meaning he has an intense accent.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Almighty. :P And may I join? Name: Chibiterasu Age: 19 Gender: Male Looks: Dark Chibiterasu Wallpaper (I don't have a picture of his human form.) Wears: A hooded cloak, cargo trousers, hiking boots, black gloves, a necklace with a amberstone on the end of it. Description of human: All of that up there ^, his eyes have red iris', his hair is black with red edges, his skin is close to tanned. He is muscular. Species: Sun God. Abilities: Can use the power of the sun at will. (Can make it sunny, can use the power of fire, etc.) Other: Chibi will not be tolerated; otherwise, they will feel the wrath of the Sun Clan. >:3

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
{I've decided to delete my form and make a new one, Insomniac. ^^}

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you Laura, and you may both join.)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks, Rii! :3)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I want to start SOOO baaad. D:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

taylor swift

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

latest videos