Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14127
(I suppose, but I'm just wondering...why are they both above twenty?)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter
...

ohmygod. xD


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822

"Insomniac" wrote:

(I suppose, but I'm just wondering...why are they both above twenty?)
{I usually like my characters having to be older, but I can change their age to nineteen if you'd like.}


Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14127

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

(I suppose, but I'm just wondering...why are they both above twenty?)
{I usually like my characters having to be older, but I can change their age to nineteen if you'd like.}
(Could you please? If not the same age, I'd at least like all the characters to be around the same age.)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter
...

ohmygod. xD


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822

"Insomniac" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

(I suppose, but I'm just wondering...why are they both above twenty?)
{I usually like my characters having to be older, but I can change their age to nineteen if you'd like.}
(Could you please? If not the same age, I'd at least like all the characters to be around the same age.)
I {Okay, I've edited their age.}


Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14127

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

(I suppose, but I'm just wondering...why are they both above twenty?)
{I usually like my characters having to be older, but I can change their age to nineteen if you'd like.}
(Could you please? If not the same age, I'd at least like all the characters to be around the same age.)
I {Okay, I've edited their age.}
(Thank you. ^_^)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter
...

ohmygod. xD


Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2154
Name: Johanna Hènoer Age: 16 Gender: female wears: Johanna usually wears calm clothes for example, dresses .she very much dislikes bright clothes and usually ignores them. Species: Angel abilities: Johanna is able to is able to carry a large sword that contains magical abilities but, at times it is unable to work and usually isn't useful. Other: She usually summons animals to.calm her temper. looks:angel Name: Corriander Lenoir Age: 17 Looks:anime guy Species: demon Wears: Although Corriander isn't the gothic type he very much likes the color black. He occasionally wears black gloves and boots but most likely just wears dark navy blue jeans and a black shirt. Abilities: he is able to summon dark mysterious creatures and use them during combat. Other: N/A

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude


Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14127
Cupcake, I'm going to leave your joining up to Demi, okay? :3

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter
...

ohmygod. xD


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822

"Insomniac" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

(I suppose, but I'm just wondering...why are they both above twenty?)
{I usually like my characters having to be older, but I can change their age to nineteen if you'd like.}
(Could you please? If not the same age, I'd at least like all the characters to be around the same age.)
I {Okay, I've edited their age.}
(Thank you. ^_^)
{You're welcome. Grin Eh, not being pushy, when is the rp going to start? x3}


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4676
((May I join? My form is on page 5 I think... If not, one of the earlier ones ^^))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14127

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((May I join? My form is on page 5 I think... If not, one of the earlier ones ^^))
(I said you could. xD) (Not sure. D: )

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter
...

ohmygod. xD


play online games

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

I'm may visit weekly

How many Tabs do you have open now??

System of a down OR avenged sevenfold?

Who is a cheerleader ?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Try 2 Type A Word w/th Your Eyes Closed !!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Try 2 Type A Word w/th Your Eyes Closed !!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos