Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Battle with the Big One [Sign Up - ATJ - Open]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
There are four elements alone, but they shall be brought together to battle the Big One. Air, earth, water and fire shall fight against the ​Spectral Elemental, the one who owns all elements.
When it begins to reign all the kingdom of the elements, only four shall be able to defeat it. One of them is you.
You will be sent to the center of all four kingdoms, where you will be trained and where you will fight the Big One.
Is he coming at the right time, or earlier than expected?
R U L E S
1. No more than two characters. 2. If you have two characters, you must make a male and a female, both being the same element. 3. No killing off characters. 4. Don't god-mod. 5. Use proper grammar. Minor mistakes are fine, don't text talk.
A V A I L A B L E   E L M E N T S
Air - Taken [Me] Earth - Open Water - Open Fire - Taken [Kalypso]
C H A R A C T E R   S H E E T
Name: [Last names do not exist.] Gender: Age: [18-25] Personality: [Optional] Element: Abilities: Pet: [Optional; please make the pet related to your element.] Appearance: [Please make your character's appearance similar to the element. Example: Fire - Red hair; red eyes. Earth - Brown hair; green eyes.] Other:
E L E M E N T  I N F O
Air: ​Consisted solely of moving air, these elementals appear in shapes of dense fog, often mixed with whatever was caught in the air when it became an elemental. They can levitate, and are almost invulnerable to common weapons like swords and clubs. If attacked these creatures will strike back their foes with bolts of lightning. These elementals cannot carry heavy objects, and are mostly used in combat or for personal protection. Earth: Representing the most  similar type compared to the typical golems, the earth elemental consists of dirt, earth and rocks. This one is best for ordinary tasks such as moving things, especially due to its abundant strength. The earth elemental takes the longest time to change form, and attacks with punches and throwing rocks at the enemy. Water: ​As the name implies, an elemental created of water [ice], these creatures are favored at sea, as they can move whole ships without the need of wind [air]. Water elementals are less vulnerable  to common weapons as well, yet not invulnerable. Blunt weapons can destroy them, especially if the elemental is consisting of ice. If ordered to attack, these beings attack with shards of ice as well as an icy breath. Fire: These fiery beings consist of pure flame, and are used for light, heat and personal protection. Burning their enemies, these elementals are the best for protection alongside air elementals. These elementals are completely immune to common weapons, however a well-placed bucket of water can quickly put an end to that element.
M U S T  R E A D
Your character must have a human and an element form. Example, your character is fire, his/her human appearance is red hair and red eyes, while their element form is completely made of fire.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hilaria Morgan  Gender: Female Age: 25 Personality: Quiet, curious, friendly, and gentle, but can have an attitude. She will be fierce and ruthless when in battle. Element: Air Abilities: ​Can levitate, and is almost invulnerable to common weapons like swords and arrows. If she is attacked she will strike back with bolts of lightning, fierce wind, tornados, hurricanes, and anything that involves air. Pet:  White Air Phoenix Appearance [Human]:  ​Appearance [Element]

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? If so , heres my form.) Name: Blade Gender: M Age: [18-25] 25 Personality: He's a bit hard to decipher. He's quiet, but has a terrible temper. He can be ruthless and extremely cold hearted when it comes to some topics. He can be a bit wierd at times and act out of character at any given moment. He can get a bit arrogant and is a romantic person. Element: Fire Abilities: Can create pure flame. Hes immune to fire and any kind of immense heat. He is also immune to any time of metal/or wooden weapon(He can melt/or burn them.). With the help of an air elemental, he can produce walls of fire and fire tornadoes. Pet: Kitsune (True Form): (Human Form): Appearance: (Human): He is tall and with a thin but well muscled build. He has an assortment of tattoos on him, They trail from his hip bones and up through his back and shoulder blades and onto his shoulders and collarbones. They almost look like wings made out of flames. He has fiery hair that is a bright and rich orange/gold color at the roots and it fades into a fiery red color. His hair is shaggy and a bit wavy. He wears it usually up in a half pony tail or just down around his shoulders. He has dark red eyes, highlighted with amber colored flecks. (Element):Pic Coming Soon

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ay I Join with water?

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalypso, you may join. Jomeimei, you'd have to make your form first.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

Bump

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

Bump

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Geography game-moved

Every 5th person claps!

latest videos