Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
johanna: i make a break for it. the wind buzzes in my ear as i run faster. my tail wips around me and my teeth begin to grow longer. i dubble over in pain and realize i must keep running toward the forest. with the only ounce of strength i have left my body begins to see that i reached the forest and i fall over. trying to even my breathing. corriander: my body heaves the last stride and i tumble down the hill faster and faster until i can't even remember where i was. i hear a crack under me and enourmous amounts of pain begin to fill up my arm. but i keep running. finally, i hear the soft trickling water of the creek and i know i can stop and rest.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Johanna: I looked up unsertain where i was. There, stood a girl she had an animal deformity as well. Wasn't i the only one? By then i was able to breath correctly and i stood up. The sensation of being able to move my tail made it move rapidly and i looked at Nook with uncertain eyes. Corriander: I heard loud thumping noises and i looked up. I saw a guy running . I howled jumping back in disbeleif. I held my throat as i waited.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
-Arielle-
My foot got caught in a tree branch, taking me down. I hit the ground with a loud thud, and felt something break in my ribcage. I let out a snarl of pain, a single tear escaping my right eyes. I took in a painful breath, and picked myself up from the ground.
-Sebastian-
My legs moved swiftly through the forest, dodging the the roots and plants blocking my way. My heart pumped quickly, and I took in deep, fast breaths. I felt my back break, but I kept on running with the pain.

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Johanna: " yeah" i take her hand as i pull myself up. Smiling. My teeth showed and i licked them. " oh sorry just not used to it" she stared off in the distance as she heard a thud. With a turn of her head she began to run toward the noise. Once she was certain she was in the spot she said " hello?" Corriander: I walked toward the stranger he was running fast and i ran after him. I dug my nails deeper into the dirt and ran with long strides. ( srry for the lame posts)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
-Arielle-
As I kept running deeper into the forest I noticed that my nail began to grow sharp, long, and white. "What the hell?" I whispered. I then felt something grow out of my skin, letting out a scream of pain. I looked back behind me to see white, blood stained wings on my back. "Oh my God!" I yelled.
-Sebastian-
I felt fire surge through me, which began to burn me like hell. I felt my skin rip from my back and turned to see two red, yellow and orange wings literally on fire. "Dear God," I murmured.

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( GTG bye guys)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?)) name: Jasmine "Jay" Mianna age: 16 species: Phoenix looks:  Personality: Cold, quiet, keeps to herself, trickster, not afraid of being killed, always on the dark side of things, horrible at comfort.
~~~
name:  Krist Rogers age: 17 species: White Wolf. looks:  Personality: Tough, always one to smirk, very shy, hopeless to love, boyish {Duh!}, a sports lover, loves to fight, never on the bright side of things.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((Izzy: This is awkward, because my male character is a phoenix. xD))

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

((Izzy: This is awkward, because my male character is a phoenix. xD))
((Whoops XD I shall change it in a momento..))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
~ ahh yes where are we?~

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

spell ur username backwards

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos