Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime
StarStarStarStar
*Drip Drip* You hear dripping from a wall when you notice your in a High school for the mentally unstable. What will yu do if you risk the life of a fello friend or loved one who goes to this school?!? Join me on this cooky yet crazt adventure through a school that goes crazy in the night... CHARACTER *DRIP* SHEET *DRIP* Name- Age- Gender- Appearance- Personality- Reason why your here

Emma Lynn
I cry because you weren't there for me
I thought you loved me, but I was wrong
Emma Lynn
I thought you were my true friend in the world of lies
I thought you could make me laugh, but i was wrong
I'm Emma and I'm an Emo

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
Silkia

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
Name: rosalina garcia Age: 15 Gender: girl Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, has demon scar on her back, and shes lite skinned but not that lite Personality: nice, sweet, sensitive, and caring. Also physco Why your here: has breakdowns, if you lie to her she threatens you . She gets possesed and smashes windows kills people. Her eyes look like cat eyes. Witch means shes not in her normal state

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Adrine Hunt Age- 14 Gender- Female Appearance-  Usually wears a black ripped t-shirt, with silver lining. Red jeans, and black converse. Personality- Quiet, Keeps to herself, Is kinder in the dark than the day time, Outgoing, Looses herself in memories when she see's something that reminds her of her parents. Emo-ish/Punk-Rock-ish. Reason why your here- She kept saying she saw a cat always around her, and it spoke to her. She would swat it away, hitting it-- even though it wasn't there. She was always hearing 'voices', saying "Shut up!" When nothing was there.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arizona Harley Connor Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn, paranoid, and has an attitude. Reason why you're here: Claims that she was capable of causing people hallucinations, and having them herself. Appearance:  Dirty blonde hair, dark green eyes, pale skin. She has a petite figure and stands at 5'8. 

play online games

latest forum posts

What Is Your Favorite Color EVER?

Hi!

Hi!

You Failed To Mention

Preference?

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Gay Marriage: Yes, yes, yes, or the stupid no

Preference?