Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dreaded High (School for the mentally unstable)

Posted By:
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime
StarStarStarStar
*Drip Drip* You hear dripping from a wall when you notice your in a High school for the mentally unstable. What will yu do if you risk the life of a fello friend or loved one who goes to this school?!? Join me on this cooky yet crazt adventure through a school that goes crazy in the night... CHARACTER *DRIP* SHEET *DRIP* Name- Age- Gender- Appearance- Personality- Reason why your here

Emma Lynn
I cry because you weren't there for me
I thought you loved me, but I was wrong
Emma Lynn
I thought you were my true friend in the world of lies
I thought you could make me laugh, but i was wrong
I'm Emma and I'm an Emo

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
Silkia

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
Name: rosalina garcia Age: 15 Gender: girl Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, has demon scar on her back, and shes lite skinned but not that lite Personality: nice, sweet, sensitive, and caring. Also physco Why your here: has breakdowns, if you lie to her she threatens you . She gets possesed and smashes windows kills people. Her eyes look like cat eyes. Witch means shes not in her normal state

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Adrine Hunt Age- 14 Gender- Female Appearance-  Usually wears a black ripped t-shirt, with silver lining. Red jeans, and black converse. Personality- Quiet, Keeps to herself, Is kinder in the dark than the day time, Outgoing, Looses herself in memories when she see's something that reminds her of her parents. Emo-ish/Punk-Rock-ish. Reason why your here- She kept saying she saw a cat always around her, and it spoke to her. She would swat it away, hitting it-- even though it wasn't there. She was always hearing 'voices', saying "Shut up!" When nothing was there.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arizona Harley Connor Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn, paranoid, and has an attitude. Reason why you're here: Claims that she was capable of causing people hallucinations, and having them herself. Appearance:  Dirty blonde hair, dark green eyes, pale skin. She has a petite figure and stands at 5'8. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

10/10 joke m8s

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

10/10 joke m8s

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos