Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Welcome to Hogwarts! (lots of open spots!)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
A whistle blows as you make your way through the wall between station 9 and 10, and you're hurried onto the scarlet steam engine by your parents, guardians, or just getting on all alone. This is your first year at a magical new school; Hogwarts! Adventure awaits, along with new friends. How will you're life in hogwarts unfold? What house will you be in? Only time will tell.... So we will begin on the train, everyone starts in the 1st year and we will eventually get to the later years, be patient please, I will do my best to keep the house points fair and I hope you will too. Another thing is that this point in time we are playing at is between the time when Voldemort was defeated by Harry as an infant, and Harry's life at Hogwarts. So there won't be any of the characters in this rp. GRYFFINDOR Boy 1- Boy 2- Boy 3- Girl 1- IFinishBooks Girl 2- Girl 3- avanna SLYTHERIN Boy 1- seriously Boy 2- Boy 3- Girl 1- Gupi Girl 2- Girl 3- RAVENCLAW Boy 1- Boy 2- Boy 3- Girl 1- sparx Girl 2- seriously Girl 3- HUFFLEPUFF Boy 1- Gupi Boy 2- Boy 3- Girl 1- sparx Girl 2- Girl 3- Please keep your forms reasonable and unique, no copying real characters. ENJOY THE RP!

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
~FORM~ Name: Age: (start out at 11, this will increase over the years) Gender: Pureblood, Muggle-Born, Halfblood: Year: (begin at 1) Looks: Wears: (uniform obviously, but I don't mind if you spice it up as long ad you use your house colors and black) Personality: Pet: (cat, rat, or toad) Other:

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Juniper Jones (JJ or June) Age: 11 Gender: F Pureblood, Muggle-Born, Halfblood: Pureblood Year: 1 Looks: light blonde hair in high pigtails, green eyes, skinny, slightly above average height Wears: knee length blue and black plaid skirt, white dress shirt with same color as skirt ony argyle pattern, black robe with coat of arms on it, knee high white socks, Mary janes Personality: happy, can be mean when defending people, peppy, intelligent, bookworm Pet: Toad named Spotchy Other: Slightly annoying

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I have a slytherin girl and hufflepuff boy? I'm also confused on the time. Is this Harry Gen, His parents Gen, his childrens gen or way after...? if I may join -Form slot Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Age: 12 (Yes, they can be 12 in this school year.) Gender: Female Blood Type: Pureblood Year: First House: Slytherin Looks: She is average height with slightly tan skin and long legs. Her hair is golden blonde with natural highlights of white and ash blonde and is very long. She normally has it in a plait that pulls itoff  her face. Her features are not perfect but there pretty close and she knows it. She is very stuck up about being pretty and loves to show off. She is slightky insecure about her eyes which are a strange unnatural purple colour and if you look very closly you can see a tiny thistle in the centre of her pupils.  Wears: Whatever she wears out of uniform, is expensive. Her parents are both pureblood wizards but they know how to work muggle society too and she wears designer(muggle designer) clothing, such as Gucci, but she'll wear anything purple. She also loves wearing a pair of slightly heeled boots that are really to old for her but she loves to bits. Personality: Well it's sorta in her looks^^ it was easier that way. Just knows she's mean, she's got pureblood prejudice :P Pet: Cat-  A male, Mufasa(Profile Pic) Other: If I have your permission, she is a seer. But she won't discover this unless somebody needs it for a plot idea or in her later years in Hogwarts. Name: James Jonathan Stimson Age: 11 Gender: Male Blood Type: Half-blood (Witch mother, Muggle father) Year: First House: Hufflepuff Looks: He's not short, but he's definitely still growing. He's to young to be called muscular but he isn't lanky or overweight. He has a pale complexion, wide smile and warm chocolate brown eyes. He has shaggy hazelnut brown hair with some natural blonde highlights and it covers his eyes slightly, because he's shy he hides behind it.  Wears: Out of uniform he wears jeans, oversized t-shirts and v-necks, muddy old trainers and sometimes a hoodie.  Personality: He's kind but very shy and awkward, Pet: A light blue pygmy puff, Poof. He also has the family owl Peetry but that is the family owl. Other: Nope

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? Name:Marceline Abadeer Age: 11 Gender: girl Pureblood, Muggle-Born, Halfblood: Pureblood Year:1 Looks: profile pic. Wears: (uniform obviously, but I don't mind if you spice it up as long ad you use your house colors and black) She wears her normal robes except that she wears skinny jeans under and hoodie that matches her converse. Usually they are yellow or red. Personality: Marceline is described as a wild rocker girl. She has made her a fearless daredevil. She is a lover of all things exotic and still travels the land often. She has a mischievous personality and is rarely intimidated. Despite seeming evil at first, Marceline is a trickster at heart, and her "evil plans" often turn out to be nothing more than elaborate jokes. She is described by People as "a radical dame who likes to play games." She loves to play pranks on people. She also might sometimes have violent outbursts."She can also be sentimental.Marceline seems to be a little emotional. For example, she seemed to be more "aggressive" towards people than she usually is. She is also very independent, It is easier for Marceline to express her feelings through music, but has trouble expressing them otherwise.  Pet: A snowy owl called Snow White. She looks like Harry's owl, OtherDazedhe comes form a rich wizard family although she dosnt gloat, or show it.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Gupi, This generation is between that of Harry and his parents, so nothing is really going on. We are goin to school... Well I guess it's happening while Harry is growing up with the Dursley's, except there isn't any of Ron's siblings in school at this time. Our gen knows about Voldemort an all though. You may have those 2 characters smile And IFinishBooks, We all start out at age 11 (year 1),sorry but this will make us all "graduate" at around the same time and it will be less confusing. And could you please fix up your form? I can't read it very well.

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh wait I understand it now, and yes you may have an owl. Every student is permitted to one smile

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh okay, sorry I didn't quite undertsand. My form will be up tomorow )

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(May  I be a Slytherin boy and Ravenclaw girl? c: )

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds good Gupi! And you may immature

Mind Honey
You don

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D