Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I thought of this while listening to the song, "Rolling Girl" by Akiakane/Vocaloid, so sorry if it sucks...I'm not good at interpretation. xD ------------------------------------ We all have problems that make us different. Whether we suffer from depression/emotional problems, psychological problems, family issues, or physical problems like obesity and anorexia, we all have problems. We all just want to know there's someone out there just like us, so we can make friends and talk about our problems, but we don't quite have that luxury, because we have a special kind of problem. We have not only normal problems, but we have powers that we don't know how to control. We're just normal teenagers going to a normal high school, and we think we're the only ones. Until we meet each other. Roles; Girl 1 - Taken. Girl 2 - mayn. :3 Guy 1 - Taken. Guy 2 - Taken. A few rules; Ask to join, and if I say no just leave. Don't ask why or get mad at me, just leave. I don't want any of the characters to have the same problems. If you make a form, make sure that no one has the same information as you, and if they do, please change it. Thanks! This is meant to be a serious roleplay, but it can have plenty of humor without going too crazy. If I'm not sure about letting you join, I will ask you for an example post. I also may skip it if I'm impatient, but will ask you to leave if I don't like the way you roleplay. Sorry, but I'm picky sometimes. D: Don't get all "I'm-gonna-kill-myself" in the roleplay and expect someone to stop you. That's just trying to become the center of the roleplay plot, and I will ask you to leave. No god-modding unless the person playing that character gives you permission. At times like that, it is allowed, but otherwise you're out of here. If you don't want to be a different species, then just put that your character is human in your form, but then you NEED to have an ability or two. You can ONLY have up to three abilities, but if you are a different species, then only two. Don't be all-powerful when making your form. We're all equally as important to the roleplay as you are. Obviously, you ARE allowed to have a different species and abilities, but as said previously, only TWO if you are a different species, and you can have THREE if you're classified as a human. NO ONE CAN HAVE THE SAME ABILITIES! They can have the same species, but need different powers. Variety is good! If you read all of these rules, please put, "noodle! :3" instead of saying, "Can I join?" or, "May I join?" If you don't, I will tell you "no" right off the bat, because that means you didn't care enough to read my rules. Try to have fun! Even though it's a serious roleplay, I don't want you guys being bored! D: Forms; Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Species: Abilities: Problems: Other: Thanks! :3

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Noodle :3

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
aha, there you go! xD Yea, now you can join. xD

ohmygod. xD

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my form, and also, I changed the form base! Name: Seijaku Hasukashigariya[goes by Sei, pronounced "s - eye"]. Age: Looks about fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: Seijaku has white hair that's short, choppy, and rests just a bit below her chin. She has "scene bangs" that sweep to the left and cover one of her black eyes. Yes, her eyes are black, but she lies and says they're brown, since no one ever really gets a good look at her face. At home she has to wear black, thick-rimmed glasses, but at school she usually wears contacts. On occasion she wears her glasses to school, but usually she won't. She is a bit short for her age, and hopes to be average height by the time she's a senior. Her skin is pale and almost snowy white, with a few freckles across her nose that are just a light shade of chestnut. They appeared the previous summer when one of her bad sunburns went away. She has a small blemish here and there, but one of the only things she likes about herself is that she doesn't get many pimples or anything. Wearing: Usually a pair of dark-wash skinny-legged pants, shell-toes, and a band t-shirt of some sort. Sometimes she'll wear black leggings, a black skirt, her rainbow-laced shell-toes, and a video-game shirt of some kind with a rainbow-checkered belt, since she does absolutely adore rainbows. Most of the time, she wears a lot of colors, neon things, and clothes with unicorns or Nyan Cat on them. Species: No one is sure, but if anyone knows about her species, they would be able to tell she is one just by looking at the roof of her mouth. It sounds weird, but it's true. She's of a species called a Ghast. They're a sort of human-looking creature that usually has white hair and gray or black eyes. They can usually control fire or lightning when they're angry, and have a marking on the roof of their mouth that's a gray, black, and white flame. That's what she has. Abilities: If she's really happy, she can make rainbows or bubbles appear out of thin air, but if she's really mad she can create lightning. If she's sad, though, she can't use any of her powers, which happens a lot. Her powers are so uncontrollable because of her emotional problems, which she has no clue how to fix. Problems: She has moderate symptoms of bipolar disorder and suffers from depression due to that.. She has unintentional thoughts of violence, but she isn't outwardly violent because of it. Really, she's one of the sweetest girls you'd ever meet, but she has a strong temper and many mixed emotions, which most people can't get past. Other: Her name literally means, "silent shyness" when translated. She is of Japanese origin and speaks English and Japanese with fair fluency, but wasn't born and raised in Japan, like she wanted to be. She has an older sister named Eva, who practically tortures and slaves her. That's why she ignores her. Her sister is a senior in high school. trololol. xD

ohmygod. xD

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Noodle

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ah, you can join too.

ohmygod. xD

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you Name:Naomii Age:15 Gender: Female Looks/Wearing: Species:Fire Master AbilitiesDazedee below Problems: She has openly obvious anger issues, she wouldn't hurt a fly, but if you even look at her the wrong way, you've got a BIG problem on you hands. She also has a bad self viewing, she sees herself as inadequate(sp?) at times. Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. Other:N/A Fire Master explinations: Can do the following: - can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back -Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. ) Is this okay?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
("Fire Master" should be a species, not an ability, which sadly means you can only have two powers. Sorry. D: )

ohmygod. xD

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mtay..so..no portals Hippie)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Rolling Along. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump. I wanted to start today...

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Brave or Tangled?

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos