Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Girls = Chaos!!!! The life with only girls.... and 1 boy

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
This is a RP about a Fashion Police Chief that has 24 kids and NO husband. But the good news is... they have a LOT of money! The catch is... 1. You can make your own character, but it can`t be a boy. 2. No swearing 3. No posting whenever I`m not on! 4. Have fun! 5. No inappropriate activities Here are the spots The Majors Katerina Ross-Mom/ Cleo Ross-Oldest-16 years old- Taken by -Helvetica- Amanda Ross- 2nd oldest- 14 years old Emma Ross- Twin of Amanda- 14 years old Michaela Ross- Middle- 13 Paige Ross- Middle- 13 Cece Ross- Middle 12 Rocky Ross- Middle 12- IS A GIRL! Avery Ross- Middle- 12 - Taken by Molly47426 Chloe Ross-Middle-11 Candy Ross- Middle- 11- Taken by ME Christina Ross- Middle-11 Zuri Ross- Middle- 11 Jessie Ross- Middle- 11 Luke Ross- Middle- 10 Tiffany Ross-Middle-10 Casie Ross-Middle-10 Dawson Ross- Middle-10-IS A GIRL Ellie Ross-Middle-10 Lindsey Ross-Young one-9 Annabelle Ross-Young one-9 Amy Ross- young one- 9 Jackie Ross- Young one- 9 Annie Ross- 2nd youngest- 8 Charlotte Ross- youngest- 6 Minors Nanny Leslie- Bertram the butler-  Maid Kadie- Please Join!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Sorry, forgot to make the forms! Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Lifetime Dream:  Tomboy or Girly girl: (You don`t have to do this if ur a boy!) Fave Hobbies: Fave Food: Fave Color Other:

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Forgot 2 make MY form! Name: Candy Ross Age: 11 Gender: F Looks: Tall and skinny, bleach blonde, curly, hair that goes to the bottom of her neck, ocean blue eyes, wears bright and happy clothes Personality: Happy, nice, heart of gold, always trying to be popular, talkative, wears the best clothes in the school Lifetime Dream: To be a fashion designer like her mom Tomboy or Girly girl: Girly girl Fave Hobbies: Shopping, Texting, Cheerleading, Singing, and modeling her mom`s fashion Fave Food: Low fat yogurt with M&Ms Fave Color: Pink Other: Not much

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Avery Ross Age:12 Gender:Female Looks: Auburn hair.She is short and skinny.Her hair is always straight.Blueish grey eyes.She likes the colors orange and green on her clothes. Personality: She gets good grades and is a little nerdy.She hangs out with her brother Luke normally because it is hectic hanging with her sisters.She is talkative and very nice if you break her shell. Lifetime dream: To get into the NSL.She secretly also wished to be in a Broadway Show Tomboy or girly girl: Tomboy for Sure Favorite Hobbies: Soccer,Video games,Giving Advice,Acting and studying Favorite Food: A apple granola bar. Favorite Color: Orange Other:Nada 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
May I be Cleo? :3 

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Sure!

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Cleo Ross Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn, bossy, and has an attitude. She wants to be the leader, not the follower. Tomboy or Girly Girl: In between  Favorite Hobbies: Singing in Latin, archery and playing the piano.  Favorite Food: Chinese  Favorite Color: White Appearance:  Other: She has a pet owl.

Posted By:
chillinwithmaswag
chillinwithmaswag
StarStarStar
im new to roleplay how do i start help

enjoy the show

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
If you go to Roleplay Central, one of the sticky topics is how to post in a RP. But in this one, ask if u can b the character you want, wait for an answer, then, make a form using the 2nd post I made. Hope that helped!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May we start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Talking With Moon

Words That Start With 'L'