Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Girls = Chaos!!!! The life with only girls.... and 1 boy

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
This is a RP about a Fashion Police Chief that has 24 kids and NO husband. But the good news is... they have a LOT of money! The catch is... 1. You can make your own character, but it can`t be a boy. 2. No swearing 3. No posting whenever I`m not on! 4. Have fun! 5. No inappropriate activities Here are the spots The Majors Katerina Ross-Mom/ Cleo Ross-Oldest-16 years old- Taken by -Helvetica- Amanda Ross- 2nd oldest- 14 years old Emma Ross- Twin of Amanda- 14 years old Michaela Ross- Middle- 13 Paige Ross- Middle- 13 Cece Ross- Middle 12 Rocky Ross- Middle 12- IS A GIRL! Avery Ross- Middle- 12 - Taken by Molly47426 Chloe Ross-Middle-11 Candy Ross- Middle- 11- Taken by ME Christina Ross- Middle-11 Zuri Ross- Middle- 11 Jessie Ross- Middle- 11 Luke Ross- Middle- 10 Tiffany Ross-Middle-10 Casie Ross-Middle-10 Dawson Ross- Middle-10-IS A GIRL Ellie Ross-Middle-10 Lindsey Ross-Young one-9 Annabelle Ross-Young one-9 Amy Ross- young one- 9 Jackie Ross- Young one- 9 Annie Ross- 2nd youngest- 8 Charlotte Ross- youngest- 6 Minors Nanny Leslie- Bertram the butler-  Maid Kadie- Please Join!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Sorry, forgot to make the forms! Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Lifetime Dream:  Tomboy or Girly girl: (You don`t have to do this if ur a boy!) Fave Hobbies: Fave Food: Fave Color Other:

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Forgot 2 make MY form! Name: Candy Ross Age: 11 Gender: F Looks: Tall and skinny, bleach blonde, curly, hair that goes to the bottom of her neck, ocean blue eyes, wears bright and happy clothes Personality: Happy, nice, heart of gold, always trying to be popular, talkative, wears the best clothes in the school Lifetime Dream: To be a fashion designer like her mom Tomboy or Girly girl: Girly girl Fave Hobbies: Shopping, Texting, Cheerleading, Singing, and modeling her mom`s fashion Fave Food: Low fat yogurt with M&Ms Fave Color: Pink Other: Not much

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Avery Ross Age:12 Gender:Female Looks: Auburn hair.She is short and skinny.Her hair is always straight.Blueish grey eyes.She likes the colors orange and green on her clothes. Personality: She gets good grades and is a little nerdy.She hangs out with her brother Luke normally because it is hectic hanging with her sisters.She is talkative and very nice if you break her shell. Lifetime dream: To get into the NSL.She secretly also wished to be in a Broadway Show Tomboy or girly girl: Tomboy for Sure Favorite Hobbies: Soccer,Video games,Giving Advice,Acting and studying Favorite Food: A apple granola bar. Favorite Color: Orange Other:Nada 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
May I be Cleo? :3 

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Sure!

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Cleo Ross Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn, bossy, and has an attitude. She wants to be the leader, not the follower. Tomboy or Girly Girl: In between  Favorite Hobbies: Singing in Latin, archery and playing the piano.  Favorite Food: Chinese  Favorite Color: White Appearance:  Other: She has a pet owl.

Posted By:
chillinwithmaswag
chillinwithmaswag
StarStarStar
im new to roleplay how do i start help

enjoy the show

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
If you go to Roleplay Central, one of the sticky topics is how to post in a RP. But in this one, ask if u can b the character you want, wait for an answer, then, make a form using the 2nd post I made. Hope that helped!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May we start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

How do I start my board game?

Setosorcerer

Setosorcerer

Kidzworld Radio is Here

We the Kidz

latest videos