Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Girls = Chaos!!!! The life with only girls.... and 1 boy

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This is a RP about a Fashion Police Chief that has 24 kids and NO husband. But the good news is... they have a LOT of money! The catch is... 1. You can make your own character, but it can`t be a boy. 2. No swearing 3. No posting whenever I`m not on! 4. Have fun! 5. No inappropriate activities Here are the spots The Majors Katerina Ross-Mom/ Cleo Ross-Oldest-16 years old- Taken by -Helvetica- Amanda Ross- 2nd oldest- 14 years old Emma Ross- Twin of Amanda- 14 years old Michaela Ross- Middle- 13 Paige Ross- Middle- 13 Cece Ross- Middle 12 Rocky Ross- Middle 12- IS A GIRL! Avery Ross- Middle- 12 - Taken by Molly47426 Chloe Ross-Middle-11 Candy Ross- Middle- 11- Taken by ME Christina Ross- Middle-11 Zuri Ross- Middle- 11 Jessie Ross- Middle- 11 Luke Ross- Middle- 10 Tiffany Ross-Middle-10 Casie Ross-Middle-10 Dawson Ross- Middle-10-IS A GIRL Ellie Ross-Middle-10 Lindsey Ross-Young one-9 Annabelle Ross-Young one-9 Amy Ross- young one- 9 Jackie Ross- Young one- 9 Annie Ross- 2nd youngest- 8 Charlotte Ross- youngest- 6 Minors Nanny Leslie- Bertram the butler-  Maid Kadie- Please Join!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Sorry, forgot to make the forms! Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Lifetime Dream:  Tomboy or Girly girl: (You don`t have to do this if ur a boy!) Fave Hobbies: Fave Food: Fave Color Other:

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Forgot 2 make MY form! Name: Candy Ross Age: 11 Gender: F Looks: Tall and skinny, bleach blonde, curly, hair that goes to the bottom of her neck, ocean blue eyes, wears bright and happy clothes Personality: Happy, nice, heart of gold, always trying to be popular, talkative, wears the best clothes in the school Lifetime Dream: To be a fashion designer like her mom Tomboy or Girly girl: Girly girl Fave Hobbies: Shopping, Texting, Cheerleading, Singing, and modeling her mom`s fashion Fave Food: Low fat yogurt with M&Ms Fave Color: Pink Other: Not much

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Avery Ross Age:12 Gender:Female Looks: Auburn hair.She is short and skinny.Her hair is always straight.Blueish grey eyes.She likes the colors orange and green on her clothes. Personality: She gets good grades and is a little nerdy.She hangs out with her brother Luke normally because it is hectic hanging with her sisters.She is talkative and very nice if you break her shell. Lifetime dream: To get into the NSL.She secretly also wished to be in a Broadway Show Tomboy or girly girl: Tomboy for Sure Favorite Hobbies: Soccer,Video games,Giving Advice,Acting and studying Favorite Food: A apple granola bar. Favorite Color: Orange Other:Nada 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
May I be Cleo? :3 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Sure!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Cleo Ross Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn, bossy, and has an attitude. She wants to be the leader, not the follower. Tomboy or Girly Girl: In between  Favorite Hobbies: Singing in Latin, archery and playing the piano.  Favorite Food: Chinese  Favorite Color: White Appearance:  Other: She has a pet owl.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
im new to roleplay how do i start help

enjoy the show

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

If you go to Roleplay Central, one of the sticky topics is how to post in a RP. But in this one, ask if u can b the character you want, wait for an answer, then, make a form using the 2nd post I made. Hope that helped!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

May we start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Life is boring in Say Anything posted by Selenagomezlu
Are you dealing with a troll? in Random posted by Abbergrl
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
The person below me in Forum Games posted by annephill
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by annephill
Please Help Me in Family Issues posted by EddoXD
Please Help Me in Family Issues posted by EddoXD
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by ThePaleWalker636
Haircuts (Girls) in Style posted by nounou123
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Kittyrainbow
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Tord_Trash
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123