Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Medieval Assassin (Open! ATJ)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
There's the royal family. Then the rich. Then the peasants. And, finally, the assassins. A couple of the assassins are sent to kiII the royals. But a mistake happens. One falls in love. And to top it all off, some have powers. I don't think this could get any more chaotic. Form: Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Status: (Assassin, peasant, etc.) Powers: Other:

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{Can I join?}} Name: Malkia Reina Chemerkin Age: 23 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, swift, quick thinker, fierce, challenger, stubborn and has an attitude. Status: Assassin Appearance:  Ebony black hair, amethyst eyes, pale skin, curvy figure and is tall. Her height is 6'7.  Powers: Electric Skin: She can electrocute anyone, causing them excruciating pain. Since she has perfected this power, she can electrocute anyone at will. Elemental: She controls the elements, along with being able to become it.  Sight Disappearance: Can disrupt someone's sight for as long as she wants.  Other: Malkia is from Russia, so expect her to have a soft Russian accent.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Yesh.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( hey i'm herenow Big GrinDD Can I join xD)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{Edited}}

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
Name: Charlotte  Victoria Elizabeth Cathrine Fitzcharles the eight Age: 14 Gender: female Personality: polite, kind, smart, clever, swift, thrifty, proud Looks:  Status: (Assassin, peasant, etc.) Princess Powers: none Other: next inline to the throne Name: Peter Smith Age: 15 Gender: Male Personality: cunning, brave, daring,     arrogant Lookss:  Status: (Assassin, peasant, etc.) merchant  ;( that would be about middleclass) Powers: none Other:none Name: Clara Jane Thomas Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: mysterious,shy, smart,clever,  Looks:  Status: (Assassin, peasant, etc.) pesant Powers: can talk to animals and create fire Other: is scared of horses &animals can sense her powers and freak out around her.

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{I added my charrie's powers.}}

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok found it) Name: Ayanna R. Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Shy, Nervous, Curious Looks: Status: Peasant Powers: She controls nature, like vines and trees. Other: Can she fall in love with someone? Name: Vick (as in a boy kind of Vick) H. Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Emotionless, But can be very angry, Cold, Heartless it seems. Looks: Status: Assassin Powers: Fire. Other: Likes to think of himself as the head of assassins. Name: Maximus Y. Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: Proper, Protective, Looks: Well he wears a shining silver suit of armor, and his helmet is always down. Status: Knight Powers: None, just extremely skilled with swords Other: He guards the castle

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Edlyn Rae Shields Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Edlyn has a fiery personality, and very moody. She snaps at people when she's angry, and you might want to steer clear of her when she's like that. Looks: Alexandra Status: Assassin Powers: She's telepathic; She can read minds and move things with her mind. She can also control earth. Other: She knows Malkia.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join this awesome sounding Rp?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos