Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Medieval Assassin (Open! ATJ)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

(I know but Kai is not destined for love she is destined to be dead and a mark on her head proves it.)
(Ah. Okay.)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( deleted my posts, i was confused but now i'm okay,  smile )

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"blankfortunecookie" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Name: Viviane Boislevesque Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Sassy personality with a touch of pure slyness, enough to get anyone to fall in love with her Looks: Long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, freckles, about 5 foot 11 inches tall, fair skined Status: Princess that assassin falls in love with Powers: Has the ability to make anyone fall in love with her and she can change her looks and gender whenever she wants Other: She wasn't born into the royal family, the royals adopted her and kept them as her own. She originally came from the major assassin but she didn't have enough time to care for her so she had to give her up.
( does that make you my sister?)

"blankfortunecookie" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Name: Viviane Boislevesque Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Sassy personality with a touch of pure slyness, enough to get anyone to fall in love with her Looks: Long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, freckles, about 5 foot 11 inches tall, fair skined Status: Princess that assassin falls in love with Powers: Has the ability to make anyone fall in love with her and she can change her looks and gender whenever she wants Other: She wasn't born into the royal family, the royals adopted her and kept them as her own. She originally came from the major assassin but she didn't have enough time to care for her so she had to give her up.
( does that make you my sister?)
yupperz :3

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Viviane (anyone gonna follow up on my introduction?)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

(Betzy, you have to ask to join. And I thought that the princess that he falls in love with was taken by blankfortunecookie.)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{Um, where do I go in?}}

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I'll post then?) Ayanna crawled out of her barrel, rubbing her head and blinking in the morning light. Her clothes were tattered and made of patches that were sewed on of different colors, but they were all dirty. Her face had streaks of dirt and her arms, and she also had scratches. I've never slept worse.. She thought as she winced and shielded her eyes from the sun. Vick got up from his bed, which was not very comfortable, but atleast he wasn't a stupid peasant. Stretching, he got out of bed, standing at his tall height and walking out of his room. He shook his hair out and boredly combed his fingers through it, as he had slept in his black suit so he had no reason to change. Maximus stood by the gates of the castle, smirking under his helmet. He was eager to fight any assassins who dared venture into the gates of the castle. He tightened his grip on his spear.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone up with my idea of the assassins living together?)

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
Charlotte woke up in her bedroom, and pulled the covers off. she walked into the next room, where she picked a blue dress with ribbons and lace. She put on her corset and got dressed. Then walked down the stairs and into the dining hall. Peter awoke in his family cottage, got dressed, and walked downstairs. He wrote an note in his messy penmanship  I went out, be back soon! So his mother wouldn't freak out, and paraded into the streets. Clara awoke, sleeping on some leaves in the middle of the forest. Confused, she walked along a vast and bush-covered path up to the small village surrounding the kingdom to  see what she could find.

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Rio or Rango

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos