Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Our world is very secretive... Don't you think? All of these Gods and Goddesses are walking around in such cunning disguises! You could walk right into one and assume that such a heavenly being was merely a human. But there are some people, who can sense the Divine. Those people are very close friends of a Goddess Or God... Or maybe they just get a feeling. Some of those "Insights", as they are called, wish to tell the public about the deities. Others, want to stop those who do. So.... What is your calling? Are you a Traitor that was a dear friend of an immortal who now wants to give up the secret of him/her living on Earth? Are you an "Insight" who fights to keep the secret... Exactly that... A secret...? Form Style: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Deity, Insight, or other: Other:

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?)) Name: Thomas "Tom" William Hiddleston Age: 20 in human years Looks: ((Profile picture or signature)) Personality:  Full of energy, romantic, affectionate, giving, tends to be very lucky throughout life, meeting many people and opening doors. Great in inspiring those around. Deity, Insight, or other:  Deity Other: Nothing else. Well, as a deity, he has genius-level intellect, superhuman strength, healing factor, telepathy, flight, shape-shifting, inter-dimensional teleportation, and illusion casting. ((That's a bunch, right?))

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(Eheh. Sorry I can't see your post!)

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh! Dude! I wanna join! gimme a sec to post the form.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

(Eheh. Sorry I can't see your post!)
((Let it load, it won't take long xD maybe... LOL))

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
(can I join?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can all join!)

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyler Age: looks 15, really millions of years old. Looks: Tyler has straight coppery-red hair that she currently has cut chin-length, and it perpetually gets into her eyes. She has largish blue-hazel eyes, meaning they're grey-blue with a gold ring around the pupil and little flecks of gold in her eyes. Pale skin, with freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose. She's small and thin, standing at only 5'2" and weighing in at 92 lbs, but very fit. Although she's slight, she's far from a gentle ethereal look, since everything about her is spiky and sprite-ish. Has a mark on her wrist shaped like a lightning bolt. She's often seen grinning mischievously, with a dangerous gleam in her eyes. She holds herself very confidently. Personality: Tyler's personality fits her appearance well, as she's hyper and somewhat ADHD. She tends to be straight-forward unless she wants to hide something. She's sometimes described as 'immature," but she can be serious if she wants to be. She tends to bottle up her negative emotions until she thinks she's alone. She doesnt appear to be easily offended or hurt, but she never forgets an insult. Very protective of her friends, but if  you break her trust you've made a dangerous enemy. Deity, Insight, or other: Deity Other: Tyler isnt her actual name, but she changes her name every fifty years or so, to help her blend in. Plus she gets bored of her name easilly.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
just check my board posts.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Artemis Age: 17 in human years but is really over 1 million years old Looks:  Personality: Artemis is quiet and shy. She kind of has multiple personalities.... Another side of her. Once you get to know her, she is wild and reckless. She has no regard for love... She doesn't think that anyone can change her mind..... But could she be wrong?? Deity, Insight, or other: Deity Other: Her headband covers her crescent moon tattoo in the center of her forehead. Artemis' eyes change color. She always carries her bow and arrows. She has gone into hiding because she didn't want to wear any of the clothes that mortals wear these days. Artemis only goes out at night. She loves to sing and dance. (I will make Apollo shortly!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos