Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Rise of the Guardians RP (anyone can join)

Posted By:
BookFurie
BookFurie
Star
So I've seen some trailers for that new movie, Rise of the Guardians, and I have to say, I'm impressed. Not only do the graphics look cool, but it looks like it has an amazing plotline. Oh, and let us not forget the smexy hotness of Jack Frost. Big Grin But I've picked up on a few stuff around the net about it, and I think I might know enough about it to start a decent roleplay. Of course, not having seen the movie yet, it will have to take place before then.  So basically Jack (who I will be playing) is 14 going on 300 today (which in the roleplay is January 1st) Jack doesn't really have the option of celebrating it with anyone, cause he's literally invisible to the world, and the Guardians tend to pretend he doesn't exist. That doesn't mean he can't have a bit of fun... That's where you come in. I'm hoping for a human character who sees Jack. Maybe Jamie? Please please join. smile  So without further ado... --- "Yeah!" Jack laughed in joy as for the millionth time that morning, he flung himself down at the ice covered ground, from far above the treetops. He loved the feel of the cold wind of winter rushing past him, stinging his cheeks with a coldness he had long since gotten accustomed to. Feet from the ground, he leveled out, the draft he had brought from flying so fast upsetting some freshly made snow, which he quickly replaced with his staff. He zoomed down the street, making snow, before rising again and repeating the process on another street. Jack had a reason to be happy, not that he wasn't every day already. It was January first- Jack's birthday. And this year was his 300th. And it only seemed like a decade or two, let alone three hundred years! Jack flew up from the street and admired his handiwork. He had really done a good job this time- knee deep snow covered every square inch of street, lawn, roof, and windowsill. Beautiful frost patterns decorated any glass surface visible, all with the number 300 in them if you looked hard enough. Jack had even thought to give the statues in the park little party hats made of snow. He smiled brightly. "Nothing like celebrating your birthday with a snow day" he said happily to himself, flying back down again and through the streets. People were starting to emerge from their houses, adults grumbling about how hard it would be to get to work, children cheering about how they didn't have to go to school. Jack continued down on to the frost covered park. He landed lightly on one of the statues shoulders, a watched as more and more children and teens came, doing everything from making snowmen to having snowball fights to attempting to make snow castles. He sat and made himself comfortable by leaning against the statue's huge head, singing the song 'Winter Wonderland' loudly. It wasn't like they could hear him anyways. "Sleigh bells ring, aren't you listening. In the lane, snow is glistening-"

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((Can I join?))

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Posted By:
BookFurie
BookFurie
Star
((Of course! Jump right on in! smile ))

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
//Yay! This is her: Kana Anaberal --------------------------------------- Kana Anaberel walked throughout the street, it was just yesterday she was abused from her parents and ran away, the girl searched across town for a home to live in but it was also getting dark so she slept in an alley. She looked up at someone up on a statue. She never got why no one else could see him. The girl waved, smiling.

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
BookFurie
BookFurie
Star
Jack sat on the statue, bored, swinging his bare feet back and forth. He had finished his song, and a number of other winter related ones a while ago. He looked down upon realizing there was a small girl waving at him, oddly enough in a dress and dress hat, something he would never image even a girl of this time wearing, let alone in the snow and cold. He looked behind him, trying to spot who she was waving at. But it looked like she was looking right at him... He dismissed it, thinking this odd dressed girl must be waving at the statue for some equally odd reason.  After all, nobody could see HIM... He continued swinging his feet.

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl, confused, put her hand down. She yelled, "I'm sorry for bothering you, but I would like some help!" After a few moments, Kana sat on the ground of fresh, pure white snow. She never saw snow before, but she knew what it was, since she just moved in the neighborhood just 4 months ago. She then looked up again, waiting for a reply from the boy upon the statue. ((I feel like Kana's kinda stubborn and crazy in the head. Plus she wears random dress clothes xD even during the winter!))

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
BookFurie
BookFurie
Star
Jack blinked once. Twice. A third time. He looked around again, as if to see anyone else sitting on the statue with him. Could it be? Could she see him? Was she a believer? His mind told him it was impossible, but at the same time there wasn't anyone else she could be calling to. He shrugged, and hopped down from the statue with once graceful leap. He walked up to the girl. She was looking...right at him. She COULD see him! Oh, this was the best birthday ever! Him seeing his first true believer! But didn't she say she needed help? What for? To find warmer clothes? "W-were you talking to me?"

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
"I- I, uh... Yeah."

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
BookFurie
BookFurie
Star
Jack mentally cheered inside, but forced himself to be calm. But he still couldn't keep a grin from leaking onto his face. "so...what do you need help with?" He floated upwards, ending up in a position like a teen laying on their belly on a bed. He leaned on his staff, waiting for her response.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join? Maby as Jamie?)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What is your favourite........

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

What is your favourite........