Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Below the Blue(Under Consturction)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

Get off -.-

The world of Delva is under siege! Care not for the above-worlders! The humans do not matter, they hold no threat! A darkness is brewing, waiting for the time to attack. Craekin! Prepare yourselves! Leokin! You must prepare! THE WAR IS INVEITABLE! PREPARE!

Under the service of two of the oceans many nations was the ancient prophetess, Vates. These nations are Craekin and Leokin, both at peace with each other until the frantic cry of Vates echoes through the two kingdoms. Vates vanished after that, she hasn't been seen for 279 years, a totall mystery. The nations take those frantic screams as her final prophecy and they took the darkness to be the other nation. So for 278 years these nations have been at war, not always fighting but the enmity runs to deep to make peace or so is thought. Yet people are crossing borders, meeting enemies and none of it in malice. Can these nations really stay at war, when even the Royal Family is getting involved? Is everybody just a traitor?

Basically you are a member of one of the nations, to make it easier you are apart of the royal court. You can go outside of the court(and borders) but #### ## #### # ####### ### #### #####.

Craekin: The royal family are merfolk. King, Queen, Twin Prince and Princess. The rest of the citizens are any underwater creature you can think of.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos