Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

supernatural creatures rise....

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about the supernatural creatures rise against the humans for killing other creatures......you can be whatever supernatural creature you like.... and yes you do need a form and you can be a human to because we do need humans.....so this is a game to the finish...(not death).... Form :mine! Name: Alexandra Gender: female Age:16 Supernatural/human: supernatural Creature : ( if you are) a mother nature type..expect like wizardly type Looks: has reddish hair.... and curvy...and medium height....( you could have a picture).... she wears a shirt.... jeans and converse....with a bracelet.... Bio: (optional) her dad left her when she was little and her mom doesn't care about her anymore so she is just with her older brother... and found out about her powers at 11 .....she can use them for good and good uses too... Other: drives a motorcycle and has weapons!!!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Save me a spot please

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll try to save you a spot but you need a form ...and yes you can join I just need a form .....you can use mine as a example......mine is on the top.....

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyle
Human
Looks: Blonde shaggy hair, tall, skinny, and has ##### ####. Wears a T-shirt and jeans most of the time.
Bio: His biological parents divorced when he was 12, and they gave him up for adoption. He lived in an orphanage for two years before finally getting adopted by a loving, recently married couple. He's lived with them since.
Other: N/A

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you may join but you need a form....and your acceptedsmile thanks

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
NameBig Frownassidy Johnson Gender: Female Age:16 Supernatural or human: Supernatural  Creature: Water Fairy type thing. i don't know some kind of mythical creature that controls water, I guess. Looks: profile picture. Bio: She currently lives withe her step mom and dad. Except her dad is usually on BUISSNESS trips and her step mom dosnt really like Cassidy so sometimes she like dosnt feed her etc. basically her step mom dosnt give a shiz about her, so she pretty much lives on her own. She is a prankster, jokester. And she's really good at hiding her emotions. She is the most sensitive but she is really good at hiding it. The only way she can express her feelings is through music. She has written songs and she own a bass. Other: She is a Brit through and through, therefore she has a British accent. 

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
Name: Luke Burne
male
supernatural creature: a black cougar
looks: he has black hair in a little swoosh and at the end of the dangle a crimp (sorry girl talk but its very cute!) like helmet head but not shaggy at all with the front in a slightly lifted dangle and crimp jet black with black lether jacket white tee with black ############ skinny jeans a combat boots
other: all the girls love him because he is emo daring and mysterious (like a cougar!)

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar

############ ######

##### #### #####
#### ##
male
supernatural creature: a black cougar
looks: he has black hair in a little swoosh and at the end of the dangle a crimp (sorry girl talk but its very cute!) like helmet head but not shaggy at all with the front in a slightly lifted dangle and crimp jet black with black lether jacket white tee with black ############ skinny jeans a combat boots
other: all the girls love him because he is emo daring and mysterious (like a cougar!)

i forgot to mention he is usually a human but he turns into a cougar but for now he is a cougar

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what you like most about ur school ?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Who is your favourite superhero

Who is your favourite superhero

Type the Alphabet you see on the key board.

latest videos