Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
He patted the Pokemon on the head, "You could definitely win against Kendall with spirit like that."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako smiled and slightly nodded. "Well, thank you." She said. Her Eevee showed a smile also.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled and started toward the Pokemon Center

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako followed Seto, looking around the town and the buildings. She looked back forward and saw a building with a orange roof and a white Pokeball on it.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
He walked into the building, "Nurse Joy, how's my ghastly looking? Does he need to be healed?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako looked around the Pokemon center, then saw a phone looking thing with a screen. "Huh?" She said, as she walked over to it. She sat down on a chair in front of it, letting her Eevee lay in her lap, then picked up the handset and stared at the buttons. "Uh..." she said.

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks Joy" He smiled as he saw Ayako fumbling with the phone, "Who you trying to call?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako blinked then looked back at Seto, then looked back forward. "A friend." She said. So this was a phone? Oh, she didn't know. She thought for a moment, then dialed a number that she remembered from back in Sinnoh. She held the phone up to her ear and waited.

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Something in Seto's bag began to shake, he took it out and it was an egg, a green egg with blue spots.
He picked up his cell phone and pressed a button, "Professor Birch, the egg you gave me is beginning its hatch cycle!"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako blinked and looked back, seeing his bag shake. "Woah!" she said as a man on the screen appeared up. He had dark brown hair and emerald green eyes, and he had a short sleeve green jacket on. He stared at the back of Ayako's head, and Ayako's Eevee jumping up on the screen in excitement. "Um... Hello? Can I help you?" he said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos