Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've only battled in contests!" Ayako said, watching her Eevee coming up from the ground again and tackling another. "Yeah, go Eevee!" she yelled.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
The last of the pokemon fainted

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Eevee ran back up to Ayako and jumped into her arms with a bright smile on her face. "Eevee!" It said. "All right, Eevee! Nice job!" she said, looking at Gastly. "You too, Gastly!" she said

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ghast Ghast" The purple sphere smiled
"What's that sound?" Seto asked, hearing what sounded like people arguing.
-------------------------
"You can't keep this lake under security forever professor, soon you'll let up, and I, Lawrence, will get my chance to enter the sacred temple of Shinera." The Blonde-Haired man walked away, his white cloak dawned a strange symbol, he pushed past Seto and Ayako, "Out of the way kids." he disappeared over the horizon.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Ghast Ghast" The purple sphere smiled
"What's that sound?" Seto asked, hearing what sounded like people arguing.
-------------------------
"You can't keep this lake under security forever professor, soon you'll let up, and I, Lawrence, will get my chance to enter the sacred temple of Shinera." The Blonde-Haired man walked away, his white cloak dawned a strange symbol, he pushed past Seto and Ayako, "Out of the way kids." he disappeared over the horizon.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"Who... Who was... That?" Ayako asked, watching the man walk away. "Talk about rude..." she added. Her Eevee slightly growled, slightly sensing danger from that man.
(hey, when they get to the first Pokemon center, can like Ayako call up Hikaru on one of those Pokemon phone thingies? ^^ just asking for the future.)

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yep ^-^))
"I have no idea......Well......I heard the professor....." He began walking toward the lakeside

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((oh ok ^^ thanks!))
Ayako blinked and ran to catch up to Seto. "Ah, wait up!" she yelled. She slowed down once she caught up to him.

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oxford~?!" He called
((I made Seto a bit like Barry :P))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(( you made Seto.
a bit like Barry?
...I LOVE YOU *glomps*
Barry's my favorite Pokemon character lol
lol Ayako kinda acts like Dawn I think xD )) 
Ayako glanced around. "Um... Oxford?" she said. Eevee jumped out of her arms and ran up to Oxford, jumping on his leg. "Ev! Eevee!" Eevee said, with a bright expression on her face.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

How do you feel today ?

latest videos