Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Real World. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Robin
Looks:
Tale: Robin Hood
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, and a hatchet.
Good Traits: He is a good listener, Gets what he wants with or without permission and is a good shot with a bow.
Bad Traits: He is arrogant and can be a bit of a loud mouth.
Other: None

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Insomniac" wrote:

(Guys, you were supposed to make your forms in the same post as asking to join. I said that in the main post. ._. But yes.)

((Ohh... I just remembered that... Gimme a second, I'll delete my form and edit it into my asking post..))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(May I join?)

Name: Kristine Carter.
Looks: Kristine has auburn colored locks that darkens at the curled tips, and turns a dark orange, with bangs that covers her half-wide eyes. Her hair is long and very curled along the soft edges, falling about to her waist. She has quite pale, soft skin, and very stern features that come along with her tense body. She has very distinctive emerald green eyes, although they turn a light, pale violet color in the light. She isn't the most slim person, but she isn't the biggest either. She is quite short, although she has very good eyesight. Kristine has distinctive freckles over the bridge of her nose.
Wearing: A long, red, short sleeved t-shirt that hangs around her distinct waist. Kristine also wheres long, slightly tight, but mostly not dark gray jeans with the top covered by her skull orange and green belt. She has light violet sneakers that cover the edges of her jeans. On her hands are black finger-less gloves, and a necklace handing on her neck. Over her t-shirt lay a black hooded jacket with the sleeves cut off to her wrists.
FT or RW: Real World.
Tale:-
Weapons: A dagger.
Good Traits: Kristine is very strong, and is very strong-willed. She is very emotionless, and isn't very bossy to other people. She is one to obey orders, unless she doesn't think they're right. Kristine has incredible agility, that and is good with martial arts.
Bad Traits: Kristine is one to rebel against what she doesn't believe in, and one to listen if your to demanding. She is very frail, and fragile when it comes to her past. She may go on a solemn rampage, and isn't afraid to hurt anyone-- or worse if they get in her way.
Other: Kristine is emotionless at times, but is there if you need someone to talk to. She isn't one to love, or like anyone for that matter.

((Alright, I edited it.))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks. Now, is everyone still online? I want us to go ahead and start, since we have some characters, but not do anything too major until the rest of the roles are filled.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Insomniac" wrote:

Thanks. Now, is everyone still online? I want us to go ahead and start, since we have some characters, but not do anything too major until the rest of the roles are filled.

((I'm present, and ready to start.))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm ready!

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Im on)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm making the starting post. I was waiting for Emily.)

The town basically looked deserted. Not a single soul in sight. Everyone had probably hid indoors from the darkness, with their candles and lights and such. Why were they so afraid? It wouldn't hurt them as long as they could fight back. Red sat on top of a building in town, on a wooden box that rested on the roof, one leg crossed neatly over the other. That's when she heard a low, rumbling sound. There were dark wolves behind her. Probably only about five, though. She grabbed her red gun swiftly from the inside of her cloak and whirled around to her feet, shooting down two wolves at once. As the others began to lunge, she turned the gun, aimed, and swiftly fired at the rest. For once, none of the others showed. Sighing, she tucked her gun away, face the roof's edge, got a running start, and jumped down.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(What the heck guys. ._.)

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!