Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Real World. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Red stood ready until the wolves broke from the door. She began attacking instantly, setting her gun on a rapid fire as they broke through. Darkness and blood flew around as the pack lessened. She knew Robin could get the last few on his own, so she stepped over to the girl. "No one's going to hurt you." She told her simply, noticing that she didn't seem to want to trust them.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice walked over carefully, her hand still gripping her knife though she had it hidden under her sleeve in case the wolves came. Or the two attacked. She ignored the girl who has been shoved out by the guy for the second.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Kristine could see the blinding red blood seeping on the ground... Causing her to tense greatly before looking at the girl holding the red gun. "Your not going to hurt me?" She asked aloud, then shook her head. "I-I..." She whispered before hearing a snarling wolf behind her. She whisked around, stabbing the wolf in the abdomen. Turning around, her hood dropped off her head revealing thick scratches on her face. "Move." She said sternly, moving Red out of the way as another wolf struck.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin decapitated the last few of the wolves and  walked over to Red," Now, who are you?" He asked her again as he wiped blood off of his face.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice flicked her wrist, throwing the knife to bury itself in the wolf's neck. "Well then. Let me guess. You're probably Red....... But you?" She glanced over at the guy.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Kristine noticed the blood on the boys face, and another girl making her way over. The auburn haired nineteen year old leaned over to the boy, wiping off blood from his cheek before answering. "Kristine." She stated, her emerald green eyes showing fear, and a slight bit of amusement.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Let's save the introductions for later. We're going to be in even more trouble if we don't get out of here. They're pooling in from the forest." Red said before turning and heading off back into town. "We ought to find some place that's safer. It's getting dark." She stated as she turned back to the three.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Agreed." Alice nodded sharply, pulling the knife from the wolf's neck and wiping the blood off on it's fur, preferring to not get blood on her clothes just yet.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin knodded in agreement with Red," Robin Hood," He told her as he started to walk to a small house and opened the door, ready for any wolves that popped out, but none came.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin Hood and Red.... And random other girl. This should be interesting. Alice glanced at the small house and walked in, a knife at the ready, just in case.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Last one to say cheese wins

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

fave t-swift song?

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved