Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests (restarted ATJ)(Experienced Rper's )

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
High on top of a steep hill in a small and quiet town stands a mansion named Nightcrest manor owned by John Nightcrest himself. no one has actually seen him in years not even it's inhabitants , a group of abnormal teens he let live there as long as they proudly wore the name Nightcrest. this small town is perfect for the teens because no on has seem to notice that they've attended the same high school for 50 years or how they never seem to age. the Nightcrest are anything but normal . i mean besides their powers everything about them is wierd from the clothes they wear to the things they like. But hey that's their motto: Nightcrest everything execpt normal.
form:
name:
looks:
powers: other:
rules make a form and also ask to join. then i'll either reject or accept it. even though they're not related everyones #### #### is Nightcrest if I reject you don't argue it about just leave

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chyster Nighcrest
personality: Chyster's not the friendlyist person around and likes to joke around a lot. He's never really serious about things unless he has to be. when he is serious he becomes quit frightening. Chyster can get protective over people he cares about and doesn't really take others messing with them lightly
looks:   but with stitches all over his body
powers: he can reattach or take apart any of his limbs at will.,any of limbs can still move with out being attached to him, and him and his twin sister can seem to know everything the other does. other: has a twin sister ( spot open)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?))

Name: Yumiko Nightcrest
Personality: Yumiko is miserable and can be very rude. She takes work seriously and is very intelligent. She does not entertain jokes and is known to be very "straight forward". She is however much lighter on her friends and can be very nice depending on your relationship with her. Yumiko is obsessed with neatness and despises clumsy and/or messy people.
Looks:...
Powers: She can phase through walls and any other solid matter. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
My same charries as before:

Name:Naomii/Xavier
Looks:I'll post Naomii's pic when It approves 
Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud.
Power:Firemaster/Shadow master*
Bio: Twins. They have pet birds. Naomii has a a Pheonix **phoenix bird
Xavier has an Ulama**Xavier

*Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following
-Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room
-make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back
-And only in extreme ########## when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold.

*Fire Master explinations: Can do the following:
-Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room
- can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back
-Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. )

**Xavier's Bird: Ulama- a cryptid of Sri Lanka said to emit bloodcurdling human sounding shrieks in the night from within the jungles. In Sri Lankan folklore, it is believed that the cry of this bird is an omen that portends death.
**Naomii's Bird- phoenix or phenix- a mythical sacred fire bird described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one.It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

latest videos