Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
((I cannot find it.))

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
.:Ms.Purple:.
StarStarStar
"Look. At. Your. House." She growled, grabbing the others head and turning it to face the wall that resembled, and was gingerbread. "See? It's nothing but candy..." She murmured, trying to find some explination or logic for the unusual turn of events.

((I'm sorry if I caused something. Thank you for agreeing to be nice. ^^))

You can say sorry, but the wounds caused by your words will still remain.
-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Blake, hammered, looked at her house.
Kerry came running down the street. "Guys! Guys! My house is made of can-..." her voice trailed off as she looked at Blake's house..and the rest of the neighborhood.
Jason jumped off of his bed. Alert for Blake's attack. "Blake," He shouted. "Hmm, I guess she's not here," he said...then he saw his room...

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
Nicole nodded, and grabbed the girls hands and ran to Jasons house. She ran to his room, swinging open the door. "Jason! Did you see it?" She shouted, dragging Blake and Kerry behind her.

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Kerry stumbled. "Holy crap, Nicole, slow down!" Blake shouted as the quicly stopped.
Jason swerved around and looked at the girls. He looked down at himself...back up at the girls blushing. He was in his #########!#"Dude..."said Blake facepalming.
Jason scurried into his closet and quickly put on some clothes. When Jason came out Kerry ran over to him and smacked him. "LOOK AROUND YOU! IT'S LIKE WE'RE IN CANDY LAND!"

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
"Kerry, stop slapping Jason." Nicole exclaimed. She calmed down, sighing. In the drama of Jason being 'exposed', she had some time to think. Just like Kerry said earlier, the event was very much like Candy Land, so mabey they just had to find the Kandy King and they would win the game...Oh god. She was going insane! She inhaled before spatting out the words. "I think we are in Candy Land. We just have to play this game, make our way to the Kandy King and we win, right? Then this nightmare will be over." She murmured softly.

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Kerry turned around. "Should I slap you instead?" she said. "That's crazy! There's no way we're in Candy Land! There's just no way!" Blake put up one finger but then she felt sick and ran into the bathroom. Maybe the fact that she was hammered or that she thought of all the candy everywhere. Jason rubbed his face. "Ow," he said. After Blake's "little sickness scene" she came out of the bathroom. "The soap is candy," she said. "Either we're all #####, or this is Candy Land." She turned to Jason. "You still play Candy Land, right" she joked. "Actually, no. But I remember that only one of us can win." Everyone exchanged glances...and burst out laughing.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
After everyone finished laughing, Nicole piped up. "So...We have to pass some obstacles to get to the Candy kingdom...." She paced back and forth. "Ok...I remember the places...Well first is Ginger bread plum tree, then Pepermint Forest, then Gumdrop mountain, also you past licorice castle, then you go to Peanut brittle house, then lollipop forest, you go past ice cream sea, past Mallases swamp, and then you are at Candy kingdom." She finished. Nicole played Candy Land very few times, but she loved to memorize the names of the places. "I think I know where the ginger bread plum tree is." She said, hands on hips and a determined look on her face. "You guys coming or not?"

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
((How did you figure out those places XD, impressive lawl))
"But wait, what about Patrick and Raiden?" Blake said. Raiden, She thought. She always did have a crush on him, but just too embarrassed to confess about it. ((Which one do you want to be? Patrick or Raiden?))

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
(Raiden, I guess. But what do you want his personality to be like? And lol, I really do love memorizing the places. They all have to do with my favriote candy. Big Grin)

"I already texted them, they were freaking out as much as us, but their coming over." She explained.

(16 min later: You there? Frustrated)

-Anon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scary story.

the real world

What browser do you use?

latest videos