Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh crap it didnt show up on my news)
(make his perso anything u want)
"Okay cool" Blake said.
(BTW i gotta go at 9)

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
.:Ms.Purple:.
StarStarStar

Raiden bursted through the door, holding a peice of marshmellow, that used to be his pillow. "Yo guys." He grinned. "So are we going?" he finished as he licked his fingers clean. Patrick was following behind him. "Finnaly." Nicole interupted. "And yes."

You can say sorry, but the wounds caused by your words will still remain.
-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm doing this from my phone XD) Blake blankly stared at Raiden. "Uhh, hi Raiden," she said. Kerry facepalmed. Jason looked at her and chuckled.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump XD)

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
Nicole looked at Blake and giggled, holding a hand over her mouth and muffling the sound. Blake acctually liked this guy? But she liked Jason, so she shouldn't be teasing Blake about it. Nicole took her place next to Jason, smiling slightly.

Raidens grin grew even wider as he turned to Blake. "Yo." He said casually. He shifted his attention to the rest of the group. "Can we go soon?" He added unpatiently. Don't get him wrong, Raiden was usually a go with the flow guy. So it was abit unfitting for him to have a small crush on a certain female who had a name starting with B. But hey, it was only a small crush.

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Blake nodded. "Yes, we should be going." Kerry looked over to the group. "I'll pair us up," she said. "I'll go with Patrick. Nicole, you go with Jason. And Blake, you go with Raiden. Blake's eyes widened and twinkled as they looked at Kerry. Kerry nodded to Blake casually, as if saying "You're welcome."

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar

Nicoles eyes widened as her name was followed by Jasons. A twinkle appeared in her eyes and she kept covering her mouth, turning away from Jason as she smiled. She mentally leaped for joy, then retreated her hand and returned to her former, calm state.

Raiden blinked, and stood next to Blake. "So I guess we're stuck together." He paused, his cheeks dusted pink. "Not like that. I meant as in groups..." He sighed in defeat. Stupid, stupid! He thought, wanting to cover his face. But he somehow managed to keep a cool appearance, even when his heart was beating so fast. Mabey "Small crush" wasn't the right way to adress it. Afterall, he was making such a big deal out of nothing.

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Blake laughed slightly and smiled brightly at Kerry. Kerry looked at Patrick who was trying to the the window, and then glared back at her two friends as if saying, "You guys SO owe me."
The groups split up as the left Jason's house. 
Blake and Raiden headed into Chocolate Falls.
Nicole and Jason headed into Gumdrop Forest.
Kerry and Pat headed into Marshmellow Mountains.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar

Nicole poked at the oversized lime green gumdrop, crouching to examine it. "This makes. No. Sense." She sighed. Nicole failed to connect the situation to any possibilities. How can you make sense out of a whole town being turned into a place filled with nothing but candy? She got cavities just by trying to. She turned to Jason, who was doing whatever he was doing. "What are we doing?" She asked, standing straight.

Raiden accidently got his foot stuck in the chocolate, and by pulling it out he stumbled backward into Blake. "Sorry." He appologized. "Why are we here again?" He asked cluelessly, regaining his balance.

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason had his head stuck in a gumdrop. "COMPLETE DELICIOUSNESS!" He laughed.
He trotted over to Nicole with a gumdrop in his palm. "Here :3" he said handing her a gumdrop.

Blake rubbed her arm. We're here because we're trying to figure out why the world HAS TURNED TO CANDY!" She scratched her head and grabbed Raiden's hand. They walked farther through Choco Falls until they got to a big chocolate-fall. "Wow! Look at that!" she said sitting on a peppermint, still holding Raiden's hand.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos