×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i can go for some pasta right now smile any of you?

Baka-Idiotas


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

Stop making me hungry!  xD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Stop making me hungry! xD
lol sorry smile

Baka-Idiotas


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Stop making me hungry! xD
lol sorry smile
It's fine. smile

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Stop making me hungry! xD
lol sorry smile
It's fine. smile
haha ok

Baka-Idiotas


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I JUST READ A GERITA FANFIC. IT WAS CALLED "Pasta, Anyone?" Then At the end, Everyone died. So, I think not DX

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I JUST READ A GERITA FANFIC. IT WAS CALLED "Pasta, Anyone?" Then At the end, Everyone died. So, I think not DX
pfft im sorry lol but thats so amazing and ironic lol

Baka-Idiotas


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I JUST READ A GERITA FANFIC. IT WAS CALLED "Pasta, Anyone?" Then At the end, Everyone died. So, I think not DX
pfft im sorry lol but thats so amazing and ironic lol
The irony, oh the IRONY. XD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
tortellini is pretty neat


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
PASTA~!!!!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity