Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Forum Games
This is the section where you can play KW forum games like last post to win or its a never ending game.

Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Make up an awesome movie and comment your idea below! Whoever's idea i think is most creative will get a shout-out on one of tomorrow's forums! Yesterday's shout-out is...hugebear!

Make sure to list these 3 things-

1. What is the main characters name?
2. What is the  villan's name?
3. Where do they live?



add me as a friend


Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
maccaroni
maccaroni
Member since:
July, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
um...

1. The main characters name is Alyssa
2. The villain's name is Jon
3. They live in Prettysville  


Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291
one day ther was a boy that fell in a pit and died ther is ur movie deal with it bye

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 105

"NachozRule" wrote:

one day ther was a boy that fell in a pit and died ther is ur movie deal with it bye


lol

add me as a friend


Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"ashley191" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


one day ther was a boy that fell in a pit and died ther is ur movie deal with it bye


lol

dont lol me missy or im going to go into a 10 paragraph long story about a real movie im going to make up
do you WANT that >:U

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 105

"NachozRule" wrote:



"ashley191" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




one day ther was a boy that fell in a pit and died ther is ur movie deal with it bye


lol

dont lol me missy or im going to go into a 10 paragraph long story about a real movie im going to make up
do you WANT that >:U




lol lol lol lol LOL lolz LOLZ

add me as a friend


Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"ashley191" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"ashley191" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






one day ther was a boy that fell in a pit and died ther is ur movie deal with it bye


lol

dont lol me missy or im going to go into a 10 paragraph long story about a real movie im going to make up
do you WANT that >:U




lol lol lol lol LOL lolz LOLZ

im not writing anything im to lazy

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Make a movie ps. DONT MOVE THIS TO THE MOVIE SECTION

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 105
do u no wat i have to say 2 that? lol

add me as a friend


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

What's your opinion on the "Punk Goes..." ...

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

Awkward Music....

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

latest videos