Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Forum Games
This is the section where you can play KW forum games like last post to win or its a never ending game.

the thousand page thread-moved

Posted By:
kyle goes RAWR
kyle goes RAWR
StarStarStarStar
well the point is to get to a thousand pages so go ahead and post whatever u want just no spam

teen wolf, degrassi there both my life i love those two shows if they didn't exist i'd be so lost right now without them

Add me please

Posted By:
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor
StarStarStarStar

Fable is by Lionhead studios, home of long time auteur game designer Peter Molyneux who has a tendency to promise the Earth and be ultimately crippled by his own ambition. See the big fat broken monkey fest Black & White. During the development of Fable for example, it was promised to have features like: rival NPC characters, plants growing in real time and a system where in your every slightest choice and action changes your appearance in the world around you. All we ended up with was a buggy Action RPG with the great big stiffy for itself.

Anyway. The games take place in the land of Albion, a generic fantasy world about two miles across where most of the population are heavily accented immigrants from every conceivable part of the British Isles. The main character starts off as a fresh-faced farm boy whose origin story reads like the first chapter of the totally unoriginal guide to RPG hero motivation. Needless to say his idyllic lifestyle is tragically interrupted when his family is slaughtered in front of him, his village is burned down and he is sent away to learn the ways of combat and heroism from a convenient local academy.

The big selling point of course is that you can choose to be a good character or an evil character. So I, of course, set out to be the evilest man who ever lived, and the best way to do this, according to the game, was to dress in black, grow a big mustache, draw all over my face and backhand the occasional passerby. I also set myself up as a magic user because I wanted to end up looking like Ming the Merciless. But the starting spells were all so ridiculously piss weak that I ended up having to use a sword half the time anyway. And the game ended up dubbing me a Spell Warrior. Which made me feel like it was calling me an indecisive prick.

Later, my alignment allowed me a learn a spell called "Evil Pentagram Soul Suck Horror". That when cast froze and maimed everyone in the vicinity for massive damage and dragged their souls down into the darkest waste of the Stygian pit, and after that things became almost insultingly easy. I made sure to only take the evil side quests and most of them had you do very little beyond wipe out legions of flimsy guardsmen. Even as I neared the end of the game and I found myself becoming rapidly outclassed by my enemies, the amount of gold I had acquired was so ridiculously unbalanced that I was able to buy three houses and still have enough left over to buy every health potion in the district.

My non-American viewers - who understand that the world does not consist only of a single nation sailing across an infinite sea of Mexican migrant workers
will no doubt have heard that the water around Brisbane got sick of waiting for people to come hit the beach and decided to bring the party to us.

Posted By:
kyle goes RAWR
kyle goes RAWR
StarStarStarStar
that was very long lol xD

teen wolf, degrassi there both my life i love those two shows if they didn't exist i'd be so lost right now without them

Add me please

Posted By:
justanotherneko
justanotherneko
Star
hi

Posted By:
kyle goes RAWR
kyle goes RAWR
StarStarStarStar
lets get this going again!

Add me please

Posted By:
kyle goes RAWR
kyle goes RAWR
StarStarStarStar
meow

Add me please

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
woof Devil Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12
StarStarStarStar
I have no idea how to make this thread long but I'll try smile

Swimming is my hobby, my talent, and my ambition. The reason why I chose swimming because-- If you want to know more about my talent, look into one of my blogs. The title is Swimming. Here are my pics in swimming:

Posted By:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42--
StarStarStarStar
Hi. 

Chase Elliott at Watkins Glen

--------------##########------------------
-------------# #--------------------
-------------# #--------------------
-------------##########--------------------
---------------------------##-------------------
---------------------------##------------------
---------------------------##-------

Posted By:
kyle goes RAWR
kyle goes RAWR
StarStarStarStar
please add me

Add me please

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos