Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Homeshooled= no friends!

Posted By:
pianogirly12
pianogirly12
StarStarStarStar
I'm homeschooled, and have been my entire life.
My only friends were people from my church.
Well these past few years have been kinda rough for me.
We started high school and suddenly all my friends had cooler friends and didn't wanna hang out with me.
They only wanted to talk about guys, and most of the time they weren't talking to me.
I feel really alone now because i have no one to talk to.
Sometimes i think it's better this way, since I don't have to deal with drama and all that stuff, but I miss being able to talk to someone besides my siblingsFrown Help!

smile.J.W.S.(:

Homeshooled= no friends!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
You can always talk to us. If you really want to talk with the people from your church bend to what they like. Try talking about cute guys where you hand out. Eventually people will start to become more interested in you. Then, you can show your true side gradually. It worked for me when I transferred schools, and now I'm pretty popular.

Homeshooled= no friends!

Posted By:
Dylan Of The Dorks
Dylan Of The Dorks
StarStar
Welp, I know what that is like.

Anyway, there are other ways to make friends such as Youth Groups, Martial Arts Classes(Trust me), and playing Sports outside of the school. As for your "friends", it is best not to let that bother you. Hope this helps, somehow!

Fun w/ Gifs!

My Support Sig For The KW Environment Awareness Revolution!

Homeshooled= no friends!

Posted By:
Kaitsworld
Kaitsworld
Star
Try signing up for a penpal website and look in your area for people that signed up. You could sign up for extra things like dance, karate, music classes, ect. And meet friends there. Or mabye you could send a letter to your local school saying that you are homeschool and want some friends your age to hang out with. They might send a letter back with some kids that you could be friends with.

Kaitlin

Homeshooled= no friends!

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar
im homeschoold.  I have no friends irl except for siblings and mi bella tokyo.  its hard but it works out better for grades. haha it will be ok smile 

mafioso Lovino

Homeshooled= no friends!

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Try joining a sport of something outside of the house.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Nascar Finale

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

What was the last thing you ate?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos