Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
everbloom
everbloom
StarStar
Dear dish-it,
 Friends have your back. They are supportive, don't boss you around too much, don't usually cause you physical harm and then laugh. I know this.
 My "Friend" stinks! She not only yells at me "Mine, all mine." And acts like a total brat sometimes, but she also punches me in the gut and shoulders anytime I don't give her exactly what she wants. I told her nicely to stop, I have been for months. All she does is stick her tongue out and smile. I have tried breaking it off, telling her that I can't be her friend anymore. She did the same thing, stuck her tongue out and smiled, not really caring that she was hurting me. I told my Mom, and she suggested ideas, from which I tried, but nothing works. I am getting afraid to go to school with the fact that she will be there, ready to pound me.
 She's insecure, hates talking about herself other than talking about how great she is, pretends she is perfectly perfect, never talks to guys because she knows they WON'T talk back. She goes after all the nice kids and picks on them, the same way she does me, but instead of asking for lunch money demands it because she's thier "freind" too. I am disgusted of the amount of negativity that orbits around her, and I want her out of my life, but I can't just break it off. She will still walk the halls of my school, and I would still know her angered face.
  Please help me Dear Dish-It. I'm scared.

black mystery

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Most people are insecure for a reason as you may well know. You need to be brave and have a civilized talk with each other. She may deny all you say,  but you can find some others on your side to help your case. A teacher or adult could also be beneficial to keep track of the conversation and make certain nothing turns into a fight. Try to make a list of happenings that took place in front of others to help your case even more. This little information is all I can offer, but I hope it helped in some small way.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
everbloom
everbloom
StarStar
Thanks, i'll try that.

black mystery

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Not a problem. I just like to help. If you can, let me know how it goes.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Sock her.

Jeffery and Darrel

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy
StarStarStar
im not a bully but im one of the most feared and respected guy in my class

I run Stluc City

Stay in school,be safe

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
everbloom
everbloom
StarStar
Good to know?

black mystery

Bully or Friend?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should either talk to her about it, as ILMDGRL suggested, or just be confident and don't be her friend anymore. She's bullying you and she bullies the people around her, if she hurts you then tell a teacher.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos