Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to get rid of my old friends

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
My 2 friends their name is Hannah and Phoebe. I kinda want to end our relationship because I found out there not my type but the thing is we have sort of had a connection for a long time like 4 years. I have this other group of friends and their name is Natalie, Tess and bella. I want to belong in the group. One time in math class Phoebe was gone and Hannah wanted to sit with me in math class. Hannah and Phoebe always sat together and never sat with me. IDK why but I could obviously see that are relationship was fake. Hannah sat with me because she looked sort of desperate. Then Natalie, Tess and bella invited me to sit with them but I couldn't because they were sitting in a table that could only hold 4 people and Hannah couldn't join either. I felt bad if I moved there so I said I can't because then Hannah won't sit with anybody. They said okay and I feel my relationship with my true friends was sort of ending because I wouldn't hang out with them as much as I would want to. I know I sound harsh but I want to end the friendship with Hannah and Phoebe because a lot of times there are really boring and don't live the YOLO life ( lol ). Sometimes there are fun dances and they just stand there awkwardly talking. I try to get them to dance but they won't. It seems boring with them and fun with the other true friends.

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Dude, its not hard. Say, 'I don't want to be your friend anymore.' 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
WaRRioRSdescendant
WaRRioRSdescendant
StarStarStar
well its kinda true but u shouldnt choose fwnds u have to understand them so that they can understand what u feel too, u should talk to them and say what u want to say

Angel Angel Angel
                                                       thats what friends are

WE ARE CONNECTED BY THE RED STRINGS OF DEStINY

WANTED
REWARD:1,000,000,000 US DOLLARS
LOL

Posted By:
Noble Dreamgiver
Noble Dreamgiver
Star
Yes I agree you should just tell them (in the nicest way possible) that you think you've found different friends. Say something like this
"Hey Hannah, Phoebe, I know we've been friends forever and we've been through a lot together, but I feel like recently we're just not connecting like we used to. I've noticed you guys aren't talking to me much anymore, and I've found some different people that I really connect with. There's nothing wrong with you, and we can still be friends, but I feel like it's time for me to move on."

- Noble

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Wow you basically said it perfectly! I think I will hang on to them in until the end of this year and until middle school I will say it to them or maybe a little later.

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
okay! I will take your advice. Dude, you sound sort of harsh and that is sort of mean to say to my ex friends. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Words that start with "L"