Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
Pinkcurtains
Pinkcurtains
Star
So last year I was really depressed, these 3 girls Jamie, Kendra and Kelly i guess you could say "took me in". We were 4 best friends. It was obvious that Kendra and Jamie were closer then ever and Kelly and I didn't really know each other. Kelly and I got to know each other and became really good friends! Kendra and Jamie got upset and said I was stealing there friend from them. I just laughed and said back Kellys not property. I feel like I did steal her in a way but it was her decision. Have any of you been in this situation?

Dory

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
HydroJen
HydroJen
StarStarStar
Yeah I've been in something like that. That's why it really sucks being in a group of any kind cause you always are accused of friend "stealing". They'll get over it, but most likely they'll hold a grudge against you for a long, long time.

Uh... signature? O_O

My microscope is awesome. Tehee.

Saxophone Cow!!!
Saxophone Cow!

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, but the opposite way. A girl stole my best friend from me.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
Pinkcurtains
Pinkcurtains
Star
Im sorry!

Dory

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
Pinkcurtains
Pinkcurtains
Star

"HydroJen" wrote:

Yeah I've been in something like that. That's why it really sucks being in a group of any kind cause you always are accused of friend "stealing". They'll get over it, but most likely they'll hold a grudge against you for a long, long time.

Yea

Dory

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Whenever I'm in a friend group, we all tend to get really close, so it doesn't happen. Although one of my "friends" who is a bit of a jerk and I never talk to because he's a jerk is mad at me because apparently I stole his place in the friend circle.

anyway, there was no point to that story, but I do have something to say. You two became close. She's still friends with them, right? Then it's not really stealing their friend, they still have her. Even if she stopped being their friend, it wouldn't be stealing, because she did make the decision, it was not you hitting her over the head and brainwashing her.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
tink23
tink23
StarStarStar
my friends do bars i play with them sometimes but ti dose ge t  borniging

tink23 your friend justed for you

Yea I got a best friend!

Posted By:
tink23
tink23
StarStarStar
i know how you feel when i got my friends back she called me mean names

tink23 your friend justed for you

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos