Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
ShadowKeeper
ShadowKeeper
Star
          Right now I have a crush. I have tried, but I can't possibly tell anybody! It is just impossible for me! Let's call her "Friend A" for now. Friend A is so nice to me, and I can't possibly think she hasn't noticed me blushing EVERY TIME I go near her. I hate that. Anywho, a few days ago, a conversation broke out between me and Friend B, another buddy of mine. He asked if I had a crush. I lied and said no. Anywho, I was debating with myself if I should play the "note trick".
                That is when you make a note telling them you like them in a different-than-usual handwriting, but don't tell them you wrote it, or have your name on it. 

Should I do it?

Life is like a creeper. Mess up it's plan, and it explodes in your face.

Posted By:
Lollipop@03
Lollipop@03
StarStarStarStar
Defintly dude

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I am cute,
And so are you!!!!

This poem is for valentines day...if you lost a girlfriend or boyfriend on valentines day this poem is for you!!!!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
No, you shouldn't.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
ShadowKeeper
ShadowKeeper
Star

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

No, you shouldn't.

Sadly, I don't have half the guts to actually go up and ASK her.

Life is like a creeper. Mess up it's plan, and it explodes in your face.

play online games

latest forum posts

Can't sleep

Can't sleep

Can't sleep

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Can't sleep

latest videos