Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I love my friend!

Posted By:
tucan9
tucan9
Star

Dear Dish-it, I have a problem I am a girl ok and well I have more freinds that are boys than girls.... Not being racist its because I am the only white girl in my class!
I have one of my friends and his name is Adam ok and well I am hating my self because I just recently got to know him and I like him I mean A LOT !!!! and well see I can sense he likes me too but he just dosen't know it yet!!! But I wanted to know is it to early to ask him if he likes me or not cause I am not feelng sure if I ask him out... It might ruin our bond of friend ship between us!!
I would really hate to lose a friend but I would like him to be with me dating! is it ok PLZ HELP

signed,
            Danielle 11,
                                     Arkansas

I love my friend!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
If you are 12- years old then I suggest you don't worry unless he asks you out. In that case just say yes. If you are 13+ then I think you could ask him out, but be certain he likes you back. You don't want to make a friendship awkward. Hope I could be of help smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

I love my friend!

Posted By:
tucan9
tucan9
Star
I am really jelaus he invited me to his birthday party and the day before he asked if I am ok with his girlfriend being there I said yes but inside I was sick to my stomach...at the party she felt really akward around me I didn't though I thought if I made friends it would be ok but I gussed wrong..... he really upset me when he hugged and kissed her right in front of me just to upset me I think he's trying to get a reaction out of me or just show domanience like a dog does that thats his girl forever and it's making where it's all I can think about ughhhhhh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Chat

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

latest videos