Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I love my friend!

Posted By:
tucan9
tucan9
Star

Dear Dish-it, I have a problem I am a girl ok and well I have more freinds that are boys than girls.... Not being racist its because I am the only white girl in my class!
I have one of my friends and his name is Adam ok and well I am hating my self because I just recently got to know him and I like him I mean A LOT !!!! and well see I can sense he likes me too but he just dosen't know it yet!!! But I wanted to know is it to early to ask him if he likes me or not cause I am not feelng sure if I ask him out... It might ruin our bond of friend ship between us!!
I would really hate to lose a friend but I would like him to be with me dating! is it ok PLZ HELP

signed,
            Danielle 11,
                                     Arkansas

I love my friend!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
If you are 12- years old then I suggest you don't worry unless he asks you out. In that case just say yes. If you are 13+ then I think you could ask him out, but be certain he likes you back. You don't want to make a friendship awkward. Hope I could be of help smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

I love my friend!

Posted By:
tucan9
tucan9
Star
I am really jelaus he invited me to his birthday party and the day before he asked if I am ok with his girlfriend being there I said yes but inside I was sick to my stomach...at the party she felt really akward around me I didn't though I thought if I made friends it would be ok but I gussed wrong..... he really upset me when he hugged and kissed her right in front of me just to upset me I think he's trying to get a reaction out of me or just show domanience like a dog does that thats his girl forever and it's making where it's all I can think about ughhhhhh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

All Of Me - John Legend

The Million Pages Thread

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos