Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I can forgive, but not sure if I can forget

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
This relates to a post I put earlier.
Shortly after I moved to America from Brazil, I started dance class. When I started, I was assigned a mentor, someone that was very good at ballet to help me along. Her name ws Bradleigh. We instantly became best friends. She introduced me to her boyfriend who just happened to live about a 5 minute walk from my house.
When her boyfriend and I met, I had a crush on him and later found out that he really liked me, too. We ended up dating and Bradleigh found out and we had a fight at dance class and other bad things happened. Needless to say, we were not friends any more, and because I felt uncomfortable at that dance class, I dropped out of that class. Of course she didn't know that, cause she was suspended from that dance class for starting the fight.
Today, while I was at school, she stopped my house and left me a note saying that she was sorry for fighting me, and that she wanted to see me or talk to me before she left. She leaves tomorrow to move to Florida. 
She said that she was hoping to see me at dance class tonight as she was going to go there to say bye to all of her friends.
I'm not sure if I should call her, and I'm not sure what to say when I do, if I do.
I can forgive her, but I'm not sure if I can forget, and I would really like to talk to her. I would hate for her to think that I still have bad feelings against her, which I don't!
I feel like I kinda deserved it especially after taking her boyfriend from her!
Just not sure what to do or what to say!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you definitely need to talk to her because she'll be feeling upset like you, if not worse because she's lost you and she's lost her boyfriend. I think you need to apologise too, and honestly I don't blame her for fighting you, it must of been a terrible shock to her and it was just an initial reaction. You should forgive her too, I'm sure you would get mad or upset if somebody did the same to you.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Dchizel_2369948 Lock
Dchizel_2369948
StarStarStar
You should talk to her or call her and talk about good memories and possibly how you two could try and stay friends with the distant friendship , even if you can't forget you can forgive and time heals all wounds so you to could be good friends again but if you don't you may regret it for years.

"Guy1: Dude come to the apartment right now , the hamster just died!
Guy2: Hahahaha lol autocorrect right
Guy1: .......
Guy2: Please tell me it was autocorrect
Guy1:sorry man
Guy2: NOOOOOO MR.PUFFY!!! TT_TT"

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
thanks for all the replies!!
I did get a chance to see her yesterday before she left to go to Florida. We are now back to being friends again, and yes I did apologize to her and she did the same to me. We hugged each other for a long time before she had to leave. I hope she comes back up here to visit soon.

Posted By:
Divia#1
Divia#1
Star
Forgive and forget honney that would be the best thing to do shes your best friend

Don't hate me because im beautiful hate me because you can never be me!!

Posted By:
Divia#1
Divia#1
Star
I need help i have a question about boys!!!

Don't hate me because im beautiful hate me because you can never be me!!

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I think you definitely need to talk to her because she'll be feeling upset like you, if not worse because she's lost you and she's lost her boyfriend. I think you need to apologise too, and honestly I don't blame her for fighting you, it must of been a terrible shock to her and it was just an initial reaction. You should forgive her too, I'm sure you would get mad or upset if somebody did the same to you.

Dare to be something more ♥

Posted By:
PlatinumMade; Lock
PlatinumMade;
StarStarStar
Forgive & Forget is such a cliche. Its hard to forgive and nearly impossible to forget. I have an ex who Im struggling so hard to forgive. Its intense. But you guys were best friends. Talk it out.

Posted By:
Zara3101
Zara3101
StarStarStarStar
That's a very #### ### /: but he was wrong too 0_0 

AsHlEe

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
sorry but you never forget things like this even if you think you have.  Truth is we never forget to teach ourselfs never to make the same mistakes again.  Talk to her.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

words that start with H

Should kids go to school