Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my bff ditched me for my archemenie!!

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
okay...so my best friend moved away, and a new girl came. i hung out w/this new girl. this other girl  didnt know well started hanging out w/ us. but my new friend , and that girl i didn't know well compared themselves to each other. some times they'd be friends, and other times they weren't. one day, the girl i didnt know well and me ditched the new girl, and we weren't friends for a while. then we went to science camp. there she said that she liked this old person she used hang out with who used to be really mean to me. she made me like her, and ditched me for her. i had no one to play with, and begged ### ## #### with me, after telling the teacher. we were friends with no worries of my archenemy. she kept lying to me then telling the truth, because she said she was trying to make me feel better.  then i went for vacation to india and missed school. the morning i came back, she talked to me. but when she saw her old friend, she hugged her and ignored me. i asked her why, and she claimed she was hanging out w/ a variety of people. then she accused me of taking her calculator. i told her i didnt, and she didnt believe me. she said i was a good liar, and i said the same thing as her. these other pole in my class invited me to play w/ then, but i dont feel that comfortable. wat should i do?????

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
There is one thing u learn in life, and that is "If u r invited go, but if ur not don't be heart broken", so my advice is to go. This is the best way to warm up to ppl who have the best chance of becoming your friend. Get out  there and talk to ppl, and stuff will be a lot easier. My knowledge is from experience. If I missed a question or you need alternative advice just ask smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
thanx a lot.

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Fave bands

Vans vs Converse-moved

latest videos