Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friends are really weird..

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
Hey.. i really appreciate your advice on this....
My friends say really weird things to me. They call me names and make fun of me because of  who i like. Crush wise and everything. i don't know what to do anymore. i ignore them and tell them to stop but they don't. I can't talk to any advisors at school because no one will listen to me and the guidance couselor gave out a bunch of information about me to another parent. They hit me and call me "boylover" and i absolutly hate it. i can't stand them. i don't know what to do. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

One Way or Another

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
You're not the only sheep in the herd with that problem, dear. Try talking to your parents, get them to have a proper talk with your principle. That you hate the fact your 'friends' treat you like crap, and a teacher gave out information about you to another parent. This is unacceptable behaviour.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
thanks for your advice. One reason this is happening is one of my "friends" has OCD and depression and she wanted to kill herself. I went to the guidane counselor and told her my problem that i was concerned about her. next thing i knew she had called the girls mom and told her it was me. Then her mom called mine.

One Way or Another

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's ur favorite sport?

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

What is your biggest fear?

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

it's a never ending story

Type your Username with your head

latest videos